Challenge

I seriously have a crap tone of one shots in my drafts that I need to finish one of these days. But first!

This little collection of one shots is now up to a little over 4k reads! You guys have no idea how much that means to me. Thank you so, so, so much!

Also! I have a challenge for you. It could be a very difficult one. It may take a lot of hard work, sweat, blood, and tears to accomplish.

Ready?

Drum roll!

I challenge you to make a story about the hawks! Carter and Kendra

I challenge you to make a story about the hawks! Carter and Kendra. Aka the most hated characters in the entire Arrowverse.

Now, I bet your wondering: why the hawks? They're so boring!

And that my friends is precisely why the hawks.

There is absolutely nothing interesting about these two. Beyond Savage and their little version of "I will always find you!" we don't really know anything about them.

I mean...come on! They've lived for centuries! Eons! There must be some kind of epic story hidden in there somewhere! What was their favorite time period to live in and why? What was their favorite name? What's the funniest story of how they found each other? You know? But no. Cw didn't do any of that. Once Savage is gone so are the hawks.

But...I mean...how hard can it really be? The Doctor from Doctor Who is much the same way, and he's still a pretty rounded character.

The point is, if they had more attention on them maybe they'd be allowed to develop more as characters and blossom into astonishing people everyone knows and loves.

So, the point of the challenge is to make a whole book, solely focused on these two love birds. The objective is to make them seem totally fabulous and irritable by the end of the book. Can you do it? Are you up for the challenge?