Pi Day

Ethan and Catriona were very smart kids. They understood things most people couldn't wrap their heads around, like calculus and nuclear science.

But both teens were pretty sure that pi wasn't supposed to be evil. Yes. Pi, as in 3.1415295359. That kind of pi.

It didn't take long to notice. Pi was everywhere. On the billboards, spray painted on the buildings, everywhere!

At first, they thought it was some kind of elaborate prank, but then they noticed that people were walking around in a trance, mumbling, "Three point one four, one, five, two, nine, five, three, five, nine...."

Catriona frowned. "That's...not normal," she pointed out.

"We should probably fix that," Ethan nodded.

The two teens ran around the city, looking for the source of this....pi. They couldn't see anything. Just random people walking around saying, "Three point, one four, five, nine..." And so on and so forth.

"This is getting really annoying..." Catriona huffed.

"Look," Ethan said. He pointed across the street. A woman was just stepping out of a convience store. She was holding a pie. Like the food. Not like the math.

Unlike the others she wasn't listing off the numbers of pi. Ethan and Catriona followed her, hoping she had some answers. Eventually, she lead them to her home, where she ate the pie....and then proceeded to list off the numbers of pi.

"The pie....is making people say pi...?" Ethan frowned.

"I've seen a lot of weird things in my time, but this is the weirdest," Catriona commented. "Let's find out who's behind this.

It took a long while, but eventually they found the wizard behind all this. And by wizard I mean mathematician. He had created a formula that would make people finally memorize pi. Bahaha!!!

There was a long fight, before Catriona mand Ethan got the upper hand and managed to free everyone from pi's hold. Yay!

A/N: This might seem random but this thing got me 20 bonus points in math class so.. 😆