Legenrama

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I promise I'm working on the requested one-shots. Thank you all for being so patient with me. But this idea just came to me, and I wanna know how it'll play out.

Warning: This is partly based on the adult cartoon. Now, I don't believe in censoring, so there will be a lot of cursing and other inappropriate stuff should the story permit. Viewer discretion advised.

---------

Things were going great for the Legends until they had to go to the year three thousand. They'd gone there once before to retrieve a piece of the Spear of Destiny (or try to anyway), but it was only for a brief moment. They hadn't actually been able to walk around and explore the time period. This go around, however, they would be wandering the streets of New York (well the locals called it New New York), searching for an anachronism -- an object or person misplaced in the timeline -- by the name of Philip J. Fry.

Sara landed the Waverider in the center of the city, making sure the time ship was cloaked. According to Gideon, the ship's AI, the people of New New York were quite moronic, and they'd probably try to steal the ship while the Legends did their job.

The Legends were an elite team of losers, who time traveled in the Waverider, rescuing people and preserving the timeline. (Though nine out of ten times, they just made it worse in the long run. But considering they blew up the last group who was supposed to take care of this stuff, they were time's only option. Besides, it was fun!)

  The captain was none other than Miss Sara Lance. She was a badass assassin, twice killed and brought back from the dead. Almost nothing could stop her.

Ray Palmer was the team's inventor. He was also their only scientist since Professor Stein had gone out in that fight against Nazis last year. (Long story.) Ray was a bright and cheery man, often times picking the team up off their feet when things were looking bleak.

Nate Heywood was the team's historian. He knew more about the way history was supposed to pan out than anyone. (He was also the only one willing to sit and stare at the damned books all day.) At first, Sara wasn't going to let him join the Legends due to the fact that he was a hemophiliac. But then he got superpowers that counteracted hemophilia, and it was no longer an issue.

Zari was their head engineer since their last guy -- Jax -- had left after Stein's death. She was feisty and was always getting into some sort of argument with Sara, but she was still a valuable member of the team.

And then there was Mick. Mick was...well, he was Mick. He drank all day long, rarely ever doing anything useful. Nearly every time Sara let him on to the field he burnt something to the ground. But he was one of the only ones left from the original eight Legends. (Most of them had left after that incident with Vandal Savage, like Carter, Kendra, and Jax. Or died, like Leonard, Rip, and the Professor. So, that just left Mick, Ray, and Sara. The last three from the original team.) Sara didn't have the heart to tell him to scram.

The Legends had been through a lot together, and the team had formed a (mostly) unbreakable bond. Sara wouldn't give any of them up for the world.

"So what's the mission, Captain?" Ray asked as the time ship touched land. His dark hair was neatly combed, and his big brown eyes were glowing with a child like enthusiasm. He wore a red shirt under a black jacket, along with a matching pair of dark pants.

"Level one anachronism," Sara responded. "I know it doesn't seem very big, but we need to take care of it before it escalates." Her blonde hair was pinned back with a hair tie, and her blue eyes looked over the team with an icy stare. (The message was clear: for once we won't fuck this shit up!) She wore her all white, leather White Canary suit, batons hanging on her belt.