Pride Month Drag Show

A/N: I'm excited for this one. Really. I am. Hehe.
I've never done anything for pride month before, and it's really just...awesome to be doing this. It'll be great! Hope you enjoy!

(Also bare in mind that I have no idea how the heck drag shows work, as I have never seen one. So my apologies if it is terribly in correct. I mean no disrespect to anyone who participates in them. I am simply an ignorant swine.)

---

When Laurel, Kaleb, Ryan, and Ben ran into the Waverider carrying arms full of loud clothes and ugly beads, Mick knew he was pretty much screwed.

The teens stumbled over themselves, tripping over the long fabrics. Ray grinned at the sight, ever so enthusiastic about everything.

"What's all this?" the scientist asked.

Laurel pointed at the calendar, dropping a few beads in the process. "It's June," she said, like that explained everything.

"Meaning?" Mick asked.

"Meaning it's pride month!" Kaleb told him.

"...So?"

"We're gonna have a drag show!" Ben grinned, saying it loudly.

"Everyone who is an L, a G, a B, a T, an A, or a Q, or a P, or a...well you get the idea," Ryan started rambling, "everyone on this ship within the community must participate!"

"Which is...like ninety percent of the people on this ship," Kaleb added.

"Guys dress like girls, and girls dress like guys," Laurel explained.

"And I dress like both!" Ben put in.

Mick stared at the kids suspiciously. He was trying to determine whether or not they were joking. (They were not joking.)

Laurel held up two outrageous dresses. One was an elegant looking thing, with a red top and a long blue skirt.

"This is Ray's," she said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"This is Ray's," she said.

"Beautiful," Ray said, taking the dress. He obviously was on board with this. He was on board with everything.

Then, Laurel held up the other dress. It was very loud, very bright. And -- though Mick would never tell her this -- very pretty. It was orange with a wild flowing skirt, just like fire.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.