MU Mash Up pt 4

Soon, the plan was ready and they were ready to head out.

It took forever to get them all there without the Supers and the TT, but they managed.

The archers were perched on top of buildings. Simultaneously, they fired explosive arrows, drawing the MRS out.  

Once they had run out, the attacking team jumped them, taking them by surprise. Val hung back, just in case anyone was overtaken. Conner was at the front line, being the strongest of all the attackers. He was a clone of Superman, meaning that he could only really be hurt by Kryptonite.

Emily, now sober, ran forward, punching at the Tornado Twins, who had run out to meet her. Secretly, it had been forever since she’s punched something, so she was having fun.

Sam would run out to help whenever someone was injured.

Savvy, Isabella, and Venus fought in a circle. Venus used her harp to create a sonic blast and knock her enemies off their feet. Isabella took them by surprise. She didn't look like much, but she could really throw a punch. Savvy was just as badass, throwing punches and kicks in every direction.

The two Johns fought together when Diggle lost his bow. They fought back to back, John Diggle punching, kicking, strangling, whatever they could manage. FF John held his hands out, blasting flames at their enemies like his father’s heat gun would’ve.

Ethan and Ben fought together. Ethan fired his gun, blasting the enemies away. Ben flicked their chain, whacking them in their faces.

Lady Firestorm flew in the air, blasting nuclear energy toward where Ana and Blaze were waiting, effectively pissing them off.

The whole yard of the warehouse was a chaotic mess of violence. One couldn't blink without seeing some sort of attack

Since Ana, Connor, and Blaze weren’t on the ground, Kaycee couldn’t help. She could cause earthquakes, and if she managed to hit them, then she would probably hit someone else. Cara couldn’t help because if she did, she would probably kill them. For now, it was up to Lady Firestorm.

Val broke her line to fly up and punched Blaze across the sky, sending him tumbling backward. Lady Firestorm flew up, grabbing Ana by her hair and swinging her around.

Ana and Blaze recovered quickly, having the strength of Supergirl. They flew back at their attackers, fists ready. Lady Firestorm shot a nuclear blast at Ana, but, of course, the half Kryptonian shrugged it off.

Val paused mid-flight, attempting to use her own telepathy powers to free her friends. It seemed to work on Ana, who paused for a moment, but she quickly shrugged it off. Val could see Emily struggling with the TT Below. This fight was going horribly. She had to help somehow!

She closed her eyes, concentrating, reaching out to them via her thoughts. Come on guys...it's us! We're your friends!

Suddenly, Blaze stopped and looked around in confusion. One down, four to go.

She concentrated harder, causing a headache to form at her temple. She forced her thoughts into their minds, trying to bring them back, but she felt someone fighting her. One of the MRS. They were too strong. Val screamed, feeling unbearable pain in her skull. She fell from the sky, too weak to stop herself from hitting the ground.

Connor flew toward the ground, and as soon as he landed, Kaycee struck. She caused an earthquake to strike beneath him. He fell, and the earth seemed to close up above him. He had to hold it open to avoid being crushed

Now, it was only Ana. She seemed slightly phased whenever Val fell, but she quickly shrugged it off, as Emily quickly ran away from her fight to catch her. The speedster put her in a safe place before returning to the fight. Ana turned back to Lady Firestorm, a hateful look in her eyes.

The two resumed fighting until Lady Firestorm finally managed to send one good punch and knock Ana to the ground. Kaycee shook the earth again, entrapping her the way she had with Conner.

Meanwhile, Emily was taking care of the other speedsters. They were three blurs of multiple colors, too fast to keep up with.

Nora and Don began running circles around each other, forming a tornado. (This move was the root behind their nickname.) The tornado flew at Emily, but luckily she was able to move fast enough to get out of the way. She started running in the opposite direction, countering the tornado’s singularity. Eventually, it was gone.

She ran back a few paces, gaining her speed. When she had gotten it fast enough, she threw a bolt of lightning at the twins, before following the attack with a blast of ice from her gauntlets.

Nora was knocked out by the lightning. Don slipped on the ice, falling unconscious when he fell and hit his head. Now they just needed to take care of the MRS….

Everyone banned together. They used their powers -- fire, ice, speed, etc. -- and their skills -- archery, combat, other ranged weapons. Together, these five teams were a force to be reckoned with.

The MRS was weak from controlling Kryptonians, so they practically fell on their feet.

They surrendered control, freeing Connor, Don, Ana, and Nora.

“We just wanted power,” one of them (Kate), said before passing out.

The teams shared a look.

“What was that about?” John asked.

“Who knows? They’re crazy.”

Soon, the FF had to say goodbye. They wouldn’t say they would miss Laurel, though.

But everyone else had been pleasant, so they had heartfelt goodbyes with them.

A few of the NQ team had even suggested they get together again some time. (Preferably without all the chaos.)

Some of the GHD had insisted on making a trip to the FF’s world soon.

Soon, the FF was off. And the GHD was not far behind them, quickly saying their own goodbyes before breaching back to earth 38.

The LK rattled off goofy farewells. Then, they got on their time ship and flew away to stop whatever time anomaly there was out there.

Soon after the NQ had gone back to Star City. And all was right with the world again...at least until the next time our heroes needed to do a big team up…

-----

Bam! There you go! The last part of this massive crossover! I had fun, flarrow444 always a pleasure.

I'll get back to the requests now. Thanks for reading!