Arrowverse Halloween Special

So this is a day late but...oh well. Happy Halloween.

---

Barry walked into the cortex of Star Labs, a baffled look on his face. Maybe it was because of the odd news he'd just received via a text from Cisco. Or maybe it was the fact that Oliver Queen, Supergirl, and the entire Legends team was standing next to team Flash.
Their teams had only ever come together once to defeat the dominators. So, it was a little strange seeing them all in one place again.

"Um...hi?" Barry said.
"Barry!" Cisco said. "Where were you? I texted you an hour ago!"
"Cisco, your text sounded ridiculous," Barry told him.
"So? You have super speed! You should have been here first! You're making us look bad!"
Oliver rolled his eyes. "Cisco, why don't you tell us why you called us here?"
"Right," the engineer nodded. He turned and faced everyone, clasping his hands in front of his chest dramatically. "There is a vampire in Central City."

Everyone stared at him blankly. Oliver sighed through his nose, crossing his arms. Kara let out a small laugh, clearly not believing Cisco.
"You called us here for a Halloween myth?" Sara asked, sounding peeved.
"It's not a myth!" Cisco insisted. "I seen it!"
"It's Halloween, Cisco," Caitlin said. "It was probably just a kid in a costume."
"It was not a kid in a costume," Cisco insisted, pointing at her. "Okay. It was a vampire. I know because I accidentally brought it here from Earth 234."

Caitlin rolled her eyes and groaned. "Really?!"
"What?" Cisco said. "Central City's haunted house is lame. Earth 234 has some epic scary stuff, so -"
"So you kidnapped a vampire?" Ray asked.
"Hey, I said it was an accident!" Cisco defended. "I was just trying to get a little something to spice up the haunted house. He followed me back."

"How did he get out of Star Labs?" Oliver asked.
"Uh...that's an excellent question," Cisco muttered. "You see...Uh, I tried to send him back to his earth and he did not like that..."

"So he knocked you out and just left?" Kara guessed.
"Pfft. No," Cisco laughed. But after a moment he realized he wasn't fooling anyone and murmured, "Okay. Yeah...that did happen..."

Mick grunted. "Reminds me of the time we faught zombies in the Civil War."
"Don't say that word!" Stein whined, flinching when the pyromaniac said 'zombies'.
Mick just shrugged carelessly. "Whatever. Call me when I get to burn something." He walked out of the cortex, probably do go find a beer.

"Any ideas on how we find him?" Kara asked. "I mean, he could be anywhere by now."
"I've been working on something that should be able to track him," Cisco said. "His earth vibrates at a different frequency than this Earth, so this bad boy should be able to pick up on that." He gestured at an object sitting on top of the desk. It was a bulky box, something like a lap top.

"Tell me that works from here," Iris said, "Because there is no way I'm walking around the city carrying that thing."

Cisco put his finger in the air, opening his mouth to say something, before letting his finger fall back down, looking dejected. "It does not..."

"We'll split up," Oliver said.

"I'll stay here and monitor the coms," Iris said.

Oliver nodded. "Cisco, Ray, you two are with me. We'll take the tracking device and see if we can find this vampire guy." Cisco and Ray nodded in agreement to the plan.

"Barry," Oliver went on, "Sara, Kara, you three keep a close watch one what's happening. Go wherever you're needed. Help anyone who might be in danger of the vampire, keep them from getting injuried. Clear the streets if you can."

Barry nodded. Using his superspeed he quickly changed into his Flash suit before running out of the cortex with Sara and Kara.

"Caitlin, Amaya, Nate," Oliver continued. "You three search for anyone who might have been injured by the vampire. Get them the medical care they need quickly."

"I'll grab my first aid kit," Caitlin said. She left the room, Amaya and Nate following her.

"Jax, professor," Oliver said, turning to the two halves of Firestorm. "You two go find Mick. The three of you need to find something to distract the vampire with, when Cisco's machine finds him. It doesn't have to be for very long. Just make sure it allows enough time for Cisco to open a breach and shove him back through."

Jax nodded. "Got it. Come on, Gray." He and the professor, like the other groups, left the cortex.

"Good luck," Iris said. Oliver nodded in response, before leaving the cortex with his own team.

[C]----

Barry raced around Central City, searching for civilians that might be in danger. Sara was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, her bo staff clutched in her hands. And Kara flew high above the both of them, using her super hearing to listen for anyone in danger.

"I've got something!" Kara said over the coms. She flew off, moving toward the citizen. It was a man being chased by the vampire. He was screaming and running as fast as he could.
Kara flew down to the ground, landing between the man and the vampire. As the creature approached her, she thrust out her fist, punching him in the face. He flew back several feet, making a dent in the ground as he landed.

Cisco, Oliver, and Ray ran around the corner, having tracked the vampire via Cisco's machine. The vampire stood up, hissing at Kara. She smirked back at him, as Oliver fired off a round of arrows at him.

From the sky, Firestorm flew just above them, shooting nuclear blasts. Mick came around the corner as well, shooting fire at anything and everything.

Barry ran circles around the vampire, making him growl and swipe wildly at the air in an attempt to attack the Flash. Sara had zip lined down from the roof tops by now and was now chucking knives at the creature.

Cisco, held out his hand, opening a portal to Earth 234. "Now!" he yelled. Kara ran forward. She grabbed the vampire by the neck and tossed him through the portal; Cisco immediately closed it.

Caitlin, Amaya, and Nate came around the corner then.
"Good news," Caitlin announced. "Now very many people were injured. Only minor injuries. They'll be fine."
"That's great," Barry grinned. "But Cisco..."
"I know, I know. No more dimension jumping for cool Halloween stuff," Cisco pouted.
"Couldn't have said it better myself," Kara laughed. "So, how about a movie marathon or something?"