Inside the mind of a Snart

So I wrote some angsty crap about the Snart's. First piece is Leonard's thoughts right before he kills Lewis.

Leonard stared at the Flash, aiming his gun at his chest. Lewis was standing next to him, encouraging him to shoot. But all he could think about was Lisa. How the bastard had broken her beyond repair. He didn't care about what he did to him. He could take it, but he couldn't handle him hurting Lisa. It made his insides boil with rage, and it was exhausting trying to keep his cool around the man. Leonard thought back to something Mick had told him several years ago, when they'd first met. He'd said killing his parents was "actually quite liberating." Well not in those exact words but that was pretty much the gist of it. Leonard had considered following his friend's example quite a few times over the years, but he could never quite bring himself to do it. He wasn't sure why. It wasn't like he actually cared for Lewis. In fact Lisa's life would have been much better if he hadn't been in it at all. But he hadn't killed him. So now here he was, showing back up only to hurt her again.
"It's okay," the Flash said, ignoring the crook. "Lisa's safe."
Leonard felt a rush of relief wash over him. He could finally stop playing this charade. Send Lewis away. Take Lisa somewhere he couldn't get to her again....but then the old bastard said, "Wait are you waiting for? Shoot him!" And for the first time since he was a teenager, Leonard lost his cool. Just looking at Lewis, standing there all smug, pissed him off. He shouldn't have been there. He shouldn't have even been alive.
Oh....fuck it,Leonard thought, before aiming his gun at Lewis and shooting.

Second piece is Lisa's thoughts after Leonard dies.

Lisa hadn't cried her whole life, not even when Lewis had beaten her half to death the week before her grandfather took her and Lenny away from him. She didn't cry when the other kids at school made fun of her for wearing rags, because she couldn't afford nicer things. She didn't cry when no one wanted to be her friend, due to her father being a crook. But now, everything came out all at once. All that pain she'd kept bottled inside for years, everything she'd refused to feel. It all came rushing out of her like a waterfall, as she finally came to terms with the fact that her brother was gone; and she was helpless to stop it. She sobbed, her body shaking violently as she did so. It was as if the jar she'd been shoving her feelings in since she was seven years old had finally shattered, spilling all her emotions everywhere at once. Len was the only one who'd ever really cared about her. The only one who took care of her. He was there for her, when the other kids made fun of her. He was there when that creep kept trying to get in her pants last week. And he was there when Lewis had put that bomb thing in her neck. He'd even killed the bastard for her. And...now he was gone. Now there was no one left to care about her. She was completely and utterly alone. She didn't matter to anyone anymore.
Lisa sobbed harder at the thought. It hurt her chest like hell, but she couldn't stop. All she could do is lie there helplessly, shaking and sobbing like a depressed little shit. It would be another two hours before she finally cried herself to sleep, hopping with all her might that she wouldn't wake up.

And that's my angsty Snart crap. You're welcome. 😈