Rant because I'm Bored

Yeah but like...have y'all ever just taken the time to really appreciate how hot Lisa Snart is? Like...my god. She's so attractive and I am so gay for her. Like...I would marry that woman if she asked me to. 

But she won't ask me sadly. Cause she's fictional. Sadly. But damn. She hot. 

And honestly she really isn't appreciated enough. I mean for real. She ought to be a Legend just because she is, like, non existent now. I mean, what? Did Barry accidently erase her with Flashpoint? Turn Golden Glyder into Poison Ivy? Flashpoint made Peyton List go from CW to Fox? From Arrowverse to Gotham? For real? Come on Barry! Stop. 

Man. Maybe Barry should also be a Legend at the sheer amount of times he screws everything up. Speaking of the Wests. (Yeah, Barry counts as a West. Fight me about it!) I have a rant about it. I already gave the whole spiel to my friends last night cause I was also bored. But it was a lot of spam so I'm spamming here instead to spare them tonight. (Lucky you guys, right?) 

So, yeah. Lemme screen shot and show y'all that long ass rant about the Family of Rogues episode of the Flash (Yeah, yeah, this is suppose to be LoT one shots but whatever. No one cares about technicalities. All the shows over lap any way so basically the Flash is LoT and vise versa, so on and so forth with the other AV shows. [Is it still Arrowverse since Arrow is leaving now? {I'm sorry my mind wanders all over the place when I spam}]) Fair warning for those of y'all who don't get me. I curse a lot. So, if y'all get triggered by that you best not read for your own self interest. Cause Mamma Elsie likes dropping F bombs alright? Alright. Let's do this! 

 Let's do this!