Chapter 10

After New Years, life quickly became busy for both Don and Meryl. Meryl was working on Kramer vs. Kramer as well as Uncommon Women...and Others. Don was busy with his sculptures, painting, and writing articles for various art magazines. One thing didn't change though, they always made time for each other, that is what kept them grounded. Every Friday night was date night and they had dinner together almost every night, with them cooking dinner together. It was the perfect time for them to catch up and find out what was happening in each other's lives. While Don and Meryl were closer than any married couple they knew, they didn't forget who they were, or about their friends. They enjoyed their own activities and that was what made their time together so special.

***

It was Wednesday February 14, 1979, It was Valentine's Day, but not just any Valentine's Day, it was their first Valentine's Day together. Don told her he wanted to plan their evening, as he had something very specific in mind. Meryl couldn't wait for their evening. She wanted to wake him up in a way he would never forget. She woke up and a smile appeared on her face when she saw he was still asleep. She quietly and carefully went underneath the covers to begin on her present to him. She was happy that we had fallen asleep in the nude, for many reasons, but the main reason was that this would make it even easier. She kissed on his inner thighs close to his groin and smiled when his penis began to wake up, even if he wasn't. She wasn't exactly surprised as he usually woke up with an erection. She cupped him in her hands and squeezed on his balls causing them to tighten. She then got to work. She ran her teeth up and down his length causing him to sigh, she looked up but he was still asleep. As she held onto him tightly she ran her tongue under all over him just like she was licking a delicious ice cream cone she couldn't devour fast enough. 

"Hey, gorgeous. What are you doing?" He smirked when she smiled up at him and got back to work. "More baby."

She opened her mouth further and took him all the way in. It was too much for Don as he wrapped his fingers through her hair and set her at the pace he needed.

"Yes, God, you are so fucking good at this." He moaned thrusting his hips up to her face. "FUCK, I'M COOOMMMIIINNNGGG!" He moaned as his balls tightened and he did just that. She kept doing what she was so good at until she was sure he had given her everything he had. Don sighed as he pulled her up on top of him and she she placed kisses on his chest.

"Happy Valentine's Day." She smirked as she crushed her mouth to his. He moaned when their tongues touched and he could taste himself on her.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He smiled when they pulled apart. "That was fucking fantastic, baby." 

"I'm glad you liked it." She smiled.

"Liked it? That is all I will be thinking about all day. It's your turn." He said pushing her down on her back and kissing her chest.

"Unh uh." She said lifting his face. "That was your gift. You can pay me back tonight." She smiled as she snuggled up in his arms.

"You really don't want to?" He asked, shocked.

"No, you're planning tonight, this is my gift to you. Just thinking about going down on you and what is to come will have me wet all day." She said kissing his chest.

"Well, if that's what you want." He sighed. Women? Would he ever understand them?

"It is. I just want to snuggle with you for awhile." She said rubbing her cheek.

"If that's what you want." He laughed. "That was unbelievable baby." He complimented her again.

"Better than an alarm clock?" She asked laughing.