Chapter 26

Meryl was just getting out of the shower when Don walked in. She didn't see him at first. He stood there taking in her beauty. She thought she was big and fat and unattractive, that couldn't be the furthest thing from his mind. She was the most beautiful woman in the world to him. The way her body was filling out in her pregnancy made him hard everyday. They hadn't made love for several weeks, since the night after their fight about Joe Tynan. She just didn't feel up to it, and he would never make her feel guilty or bad about it. But his body was feeling the effects of the enforced celibacy. He would wake up every morning with a hard-on. Probably because she would cup him in their sleep and it would be more than he could take. He knew he could take care of business himself, but it didn't seem right. If she didn't feel like making love then he could wait. He finally decided to make his presence known. "You are so gorgeous." He said staring intently at her causing her to jump.

"Jesus, Don, you scared the shit out of me. Don't look at me." She said as she grabbed a towel to cover herself up.

"No, don't you dare." He said removing the towel and standing behind her.

"I'm not gorgeous." She said.

"Oh, yes you are. I wish I could convince you of that." He said as he moved her wet hair to the side and began to place passionate kisses on her neck.

"You sure you don't want a thin, beautiful woman?" She asked closing her eyes at the feeling of his warm lips on her wet flesh.

"I already have the most beautiful woman in the world, and she is pregnant with my baby." He said as his hands wrapped around her and caressed her pregnant stomach. She moved his hands up and down her stomach. "Is your skin itching?" He asked sucking on her wet skin.

"Like a bitch." She moaned as her hand went up to his head.

"Stay right here." He said with a kiss to her cheeks. He went over and got the special cream. Once he got some on his hands he turned her around, placed his lips on hers in a passionate and steamy kiss, and began to spread the lotion over her stomach. "God, I love you." He moaned as he placed wet, open mouthed kisses down her neck.

She threw her head back to give him better access as she drew her fingers in his hair. "I love you, too." She whispered. "Don?"

"Yeah, baby?" He responded as he kissed every inch of her bare chest.

"Will you make love to me?" She breathed as she held onto his biceps.

"You never have to ask." He said making her laugh. "Are you sure you're up for it?" He asked.

"I know you are." She smirked.

"That isn't what I intended. I just wanted to show you how beautiful you are and how much I love you." He whispered as he placed a slow kiss on her lips.

"I'm sure." She whispered into his mouth. "I'm more than ready." She said.

"Okay, go lay on the bed with your ass and feet at the foot of the bed, that seems to be best." He said referring to that position.

"Don't make me wait long." She said placing one last kiss on his lips before going into the bedroom.

Don quickly took his clothes off, washed his hands of the lotion, and went into the bedroom.

"You are ready." He smirked when he saw how wet and pink she was.

"Don't make me wait any longer, Don. Make love to me." She said as she beckoned him over.

Don leaned down and placed a long, hard, and urgent kiss on her welcoming lips. Leaving them both wanting more. He slowly and gently started to enter her until she gasped in pain.