Chapter 16

Several hours later Don and Meryl were on the plane somewhere over the Atlantic headed for Italy. Their first stop was Tuscany, then they would take a boat to Sardenia. They were both extremely sexually frustrated, neither of them were able to get the sexual release that they so desperately craved. Meryl had fallen asleep with her head on his shoulder and a blanket was spread over both of their laps, as she was cold, and it made them feel safe to be cuddled like that. Meryl had a very intense dream of Don bringing her to a climax right there on the plane. She woke up with a huge smile on her face, and decided she would see how far she could push it. She let her hand wander along his thigh under the blanket as she turned her head and kissed his cheek.

"Did you have a good nap?" He asked kissing the top of her head.

"Not really." She smirked as her hand began to wander higher up his thigh.

He wondered if she knew exactly what she was doing to him. It was too much-her sleeping with her head on his shoulder, smelling her perfume for the last several hours, smelling her hair, it was getting to him. "Why not?" He breathed.

"All I dreamed about was feeling your fingers inside of me." She whispered as her hand went to unzip his pants.

"Baby..." He moaned.

"You were amazing this morning, Don. All I can think about is you sucking my nipples, licking your way down my body to my vagina. You were like a cat licking milk. Your hot breath on my sensitive flesh, God Don, I was so close. That is all I can think about; I don't think I can make it until we land." She whispered as she slipped her hand inside his pants and boxers and made him even harder than he was, which he didn't think was possible.

"God, baby, I want you too. We can't do this....not here...not now." He moaned as she began to work him.

"Yes, here and now." She said kissing his neck. "We are in the back, covered. God, Don, if you would feel me, you could feel how wet I am for you. How much I need you. I want to feel you touch me, I want to make you come hard all over my hands." She said as she continued to stroke him...HARD.

Don looked into her eyes and that was all it took. He placed a quick, but meaningful kiss on her lips as his hand went under the blanket and unzipped her pants which caused her to smile. They both moaned when his hand went into her panties.

"Fuck, you're wet." He moaned.

"It's because I want you so badly." She moaned working him harder and faster.

Don's fingers slipped inside her and was working her g-spot like only he could.

"Yes, baby, fuck, yes." She moaned.

"Shh...we have to be quiet." He said biting his lip trying not to scream out.

"I wish I could kiss you." She moaned quietly.

"I want to kiss you too, but we can't." He moaned as he was almost there, and could tell she was almost there, until a stewardess came over.

"Can I get you two anything?" The stewardess smiled.

'Yes, leave us the fuck alone.' Don thought.

Meryl looked like she wanted to kill her. "NO." She said as the stewardess gave her a strange look and walked off.

"I'm almost there." Meryl moaned as quietly as she could.

"Me too, fuck, you are so good at this. Your hand is so warm." He moaned.

"Only you can get me off like this." She whispered into his ear.

A few seconds later and they were both there. Her moans were muffled as she buried her face in his neck, and his was muffled as he buried his face in her hair.