Chapter 34

Things had progressed remarkably fast in a matter of minutes. The mistletoe was now lying beside the baby monitor on the end table in the den. Meryl quickly stripped Don down to his boxers kissing every inch of skin as it was exposed. Don finally tore his lips away from her mouth and kissed down her chest removing the robe. "Fuck, do you have any idea how beautiful and perfect you are?" He moaned as his lips ran over the swells of her breasts.

"Tell me." She moaned as she wrapped her fingers in his hair.

"You are so perfect. Your breasts are magnificent. Your stomach is so soft." He said kissing her stomach and she stopped him when he got to her scar by pushing his head away. "What? We don't have to do this if you're not ready, sweetheart." Don said looking up at her

"Turn off the lights." She said self-conscious.

"No. I want to see every inch of your gorgeous body. I love this." He said running his lips across her scar from the cesarean.

"You do?" She moaned.

"Yes. This is where you nurtured and cared for our baby. It is the most amazing gift you could ever give me." He said bringing tears to her eyes.

"Now, Don." She moaned as she brought his face back up to hers.

"Wait, I can't do this." He moaned pulling away.

"What? What the fuck happened? I knew my scar repulsed you." She said getting upset.

Don put his finger on her lips. "No, baby, not at all. This is the first time, I can't make love to you on the floor. That could hurt your back, it is still sore." He pointed out.

Tears came to Meryl's eyes at his sensitivity. "The couch makes into a bed. Mom always keeps sheets on it." She whispered as she licked his bottom lip. That was all it took, she had never seen Don move so fast. He quickly tore the cushions off and pulled out the bed. He turned off the TV and main lights and lit up the Christmas tree. "I wanted the Christmas lights on because I love the glow they cast across your body; just like last Christmas." He moaned as he pulled her hard against him.

Meryl wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist and Don carried her the few steps over to the sofa bed with her legs wrapped around his hips and his face was buried in her breasts. He stopped right before he got to the bed. "The gel?" He asked remembering what the doctor told her about possibly needing lubricant while breastfeeding.

"In my robe but we don't need it. You're all the lubricant I need baby." She said crushing her lips to his.  Don carefully laid her bank on the sofa as his tongue stroked and explored the deep recesses of her mouth; just as her mouth did the same to his. Meryl wrapped her legs around his waist as tightly as possible. They were holding onto each other like they had never held on before. The only time there mouths weren't fused together was when they broke apart out of necessity-to remove clothing so that they could feel one another's hot naked bodies pressed up to each other. Don finally tore his mouth from hers but that was only so he could take her nipple into his mouth, just as he told her the other day he had been dreaming of doing. Unfortunately, Meryl felt a well known sensation in her breasts and sadly pushed his head away. Disappointing both of them.  "I'm sorry baby, but my milk will let down." 

"It's okay." He whispered kissing her lips and he meant it. Meryl needed to be on top of him so she moved them in order for her to be on top and she could run her hands from his chest down to his throbbing appendage between his legs, stroking him the way only she knew how. She knew exactly what made him feel good and what excited him.

"Meryl, wait." He groaned as he looked up at her.  He didn't want to stop her but he wanted to be responsible. "Is this okay? A condom?" 

"I took care of it, baby." She said as she leaned down to kiss him again.