Chapter 36

After returning home to Manhattan from Christmas in Connecticut, Don and Meryl soon realized that while she could now have sex, having sex with a newborn in the house wasn't very easy. They wouldn't trade Henry for anything in the world, they just wished his timing would be better. Both Don and Meryl were beyond sexually frustrated. They were craving time to be alone. Both of them were looking forward to Woody Allen's Christmas Eve party, as they would finally be getting out of the house. Meryl was still a little nervous about leaving Henry, he had been fussy lately and it just wasn't like him, he was such a good baby who only cried when he needed something. Don told her he would be fine, they wouldn't stay out long. She knew she needed time with Don and other adults outside of the apartment, so she agreed.

***

It was Monday December 31st, the morning of New Year's Eve, and Don was tired of not being able to make love to his wife. He had just put Henry down in his bassinet and seized the opportunity when he heard the shower and knew how to release the sexual tension that had risen within both of them. He quickly got undressed and stepped in behind her, wrapping his arms around her, causing a huge smile to come to her face as she turned around in his arms.

"Didn't you already shower?" She asked as she ran her fingers through hair that was now wet, again.

"I was feeling dirty." He said whispering the word 'dirty' into her ear. "I thought you might need to clean me." He said as their hands were traveling up and down their wet bodies.

"What about the baby?" She moaned at the sensation of their wet and needy bodies being pushed up together.

"He's asleep, just put him in his bassinet." Don said as he lavished her wet neck with kisses.

"That doesn't mean anything. He could wake up any minute." She breathed.

"The monitor is by the shower, maybe we should just shut up." He peoposed.

"I like that idea." She smiled as she moved even closer to him to firmly and demandingly plant her lips on his.

Her kisses made Don weak in the knees. They had come close to satisfaction many times over the past week, but always had to stop when Henry's cries interrupted them. Their interlude on Christmas Eve and then when they went parking the night after Christmas did little to quench their desires; if anything those moments together only fueled their fire of passion. They had come close to satisfaction so many times in the past week, both of their hearts raced as their kissing intensified with the knowledge and hope that their lust and love for another would finally come to completion.

Meryl had been dreaming about him for days. He didn't know it, but when he was working she would stand in the doorway and watch him. She wished she was the material he was forming. The way he moved his hands across it, caressing, and molding. She wondered if he knew how irresistible he was when he was working, well, all the time. The way his biceps would flex, the way he would use his hands. Every time she was about to make her presence known, the baby would start crying and she would be gone before he knew she was even there.

Hesitantly, Don broke from her lips and turned her around. He was aching to push himself up against her and massage her breasts, this was the only position in which he could do it. His mouth kissed her ears, then stopped. "What?" She moaned.

He didn't say anything, he just picked up her left arm and took off the pony tail holder she always kept there. He knew by the smell that her hair was clean, so he wrapped it up in a messy bun. "I wanted to be able to do this." He whispered as he kissed the side of her neck, lightly sucking, just the way she liked to be kissed. He wanted to leave a mark, but since they were going out that night, he didn't. His hands cupped her breasts, stimulating and loving them like only he could do, until she moaned in pleasure. He kept up his ministrations, as her hands touched every inch of his skin that she could until neither of them could take it anymore. Meryl turned around and pulled his head down to hers so she could stare intently into his icy blue eyes. "I need you moving inside of me, baby. I need it so fucking much. Do you need it? Do you want it as much as I do?