Chapter 17

Two mornings later and Meryl woke up to the sound of rain, or so she thought, it ended up being her husband in the bathroom. She quickly got up in hopes to join him in the shower, but when she reached the bathroom she learned she was too late, but wasn't disappointed. She walked into the bathroom to find her husband in nothing, but a towel. Her heart began to race and she became wet between the thighs, there was nothing more hot to her than the sight of her husband in a towel. He was brushing his teeth at the sink wearing the towel. Meryl stood there and watched him; the water dripping from his hair to his chest, his muscles tight. She wondered if he had any idea what just looking at him did to her. She wanted to suck the water off of his shoulders, she wanted to run her fingers through his wet hair, and she wanted to rip that towel from his waist. She wanted him so badly, that was all she could think about. She walked over to him and started to suck the water off his back as he finished brushing his teeth. Once he rinsed he looked into the mirror and smiled.

"Hey baby, what do you want to do this morning?" He asked laughing.

"I think you know." She moaned as he turned around and she attacked his lips. Aching to feel his lips on hers, his tongue in her mouth.

She led him over to the doorway, slammed the door, and pushed him up against it. She kissed her way from his mouth to his chest, devouring every square inch of skin, as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, just enjoying the pleasure she was giving him. He wanted her lower, but she seemed content to just kiss his chest.

"What brought this on?" He moaned wrapping his fingers in her hair.

"You...you're so hot...I want you." She moaned as she kissed his waist by the towel.

Don grew even harder by hearing her say that. He turned her around and attacked her lips. He thought he just wanted a blow job until she said those words and then realized how badly he needed to bury himself inside of her. His hand traveled down to her bare thigh and lifted her leg to rest on his hip as he rubbed himself against her. They continued to devour each other, as his hand slipped between them and he found her wetness under his shirt that she slept in. He began to rub his fingers along her folds and then slipped two fingers inside of her.

"Oh, fuck. I...wanted to...make you...come." She moaned.

"You will." He said into her mouth.

Meryl could feel how close she was but didn't want to come, not yet. She pulled his fingers out of her and he pulled away giving her a confused look.

"What? Are you okay?" He breathed heavily.

"I want you." She said as she put her leg down and walked over to the counter taking his shirt off her body as she walked. Don just stood there and watched. He was thankful for not only her love, but for the fact that she was so sexual and horny. Don smiled as she sat up on the counter and spread her legs. He couldn't breathe, he just stood there motionless. "What are you waiting for?" She asked.

"God, I want you." He moaned as he began to walk towards her and moved his hands to his towel.

"Don't even think about removing that." She winked as Don walked over to her quickly, and as soon as he reached her, her hands went to his towel and ripped it off him. "I have been wanting to do that since I walked in here and saw you in nothing but that towel." She moaned as he took her nipple into his mouth, and she threw her head back in pleasure.

"I have been wanting to do this." He moaned as he pumped inside of her. "Since you started kissing my back."

"Yes, oh, yes." She moaned leaning back and wrapping her legs around his waist, changing the angle. She leaned her head back and looked up in the mirror watching him pumping away inside of her. "Harder, baby, please. Please fuck me hard." She moaned.