Captured

A/N:  Chapter dedicated to thelastsithIam and Reylo_is_My_Halo.

Palbi's POV
I waken on the bed, uncuffed, naked, and pained. I can't get myself to dare leave the bed.

"Rey?" I hear Sassy call out.

"Help." My voice cracks.

I hear her foot steps run and quickly find me

"Rey, oh my maker, I'm so sorry this happened to you." Tears form in her eyes.

"This is what happened to you?" I ask, ignoring the fact she keeps calling me Rey.

"Most likely something similar." She begins to rub my bare back as I lay on my side covering myself.

"How long have we known each other?" I ask as the thought crosses my mind.

"Months, not quite a year."

"How did we meet? I don't remember meeting you, just remember you being my friend."

"Shhh." She coos me and strokes my hair. "Rest. You're going to need it."

"When's my next meeting?"

"Unsure."

She contuines stroking my hair. It feels nice and I drift back to rest at ease now.

Ben's POV
Finn begins to lead us to the others. I follow, but feel something wrong. A sudden panic enters my mind and pains me.

I put a hand to my head. "Ben!" Alexa shouts. "What's wrong?" She grabs my arm steady me.

"Ben, what is it?" Finn comes over.

"Something's wrong."

"With you or?" Alexa asks.

"I don't know, I think it's her."

"But the last time you felt anything was after she said goodbye."

"This confirms she's alive." I groan, but slightly get happy from it.

"The force bond." Finn smiles.