Stupid & Kind

A/N: Couldn't find a good Star Wars song, so here's a video I made and put on YouTube.

Palbi's POV
Two days pass and all I have done is train Yerha in combat, check up on Mitaka to make sure they are still working, and contacted Karina the Great's only biological daughter before her womb became sterile. Her name is Traina and she has agreed to let us build a base there, but only if we protect her people.

The Finalizer departs today with the last of the troops on Hoth and Mitaka is supposed to find the old clone factory before I arrive. What state it is in is unknown, but I know I'll find a way to get some clones.

I open the door of my new apartment, B-514 and almost walk into Yerha. "What?" I ask as she stares at me.

"Ummm you didn't show up for training this morning."

"Train on your own."

"I did, but-"

"But what?"

"I was hoping we could battle again, just before our mission tomorrow." She says softly looking down.

"You really think your going to get in a lightsaber battle?" I roll my eyes behind my mask.

"No, but just to be prepared for the unexpected."

I sigh. "Fine. Go back to our training room and I'll be there shortly. Get the training sabers out."

"Training sabers?"

"Yes, now just do it." I brush pass her finally and begin the walk to Nines apartment. I haven't spoken a word to him since that day I told him to leave me alone.

I reach it and knock on the door.

He opens out of uniform and quickly goes to attention recognizing me.

"Ren, what can I do for you?"

"At ease." I take off my helmet. "I'm sorry I shut you out, but I need your help."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Get dressed in uniform and go to my training room. I'll be fighting Yerha today and I want you to come in and surprise attack her as well."

"Is she ready for that?"

"She wants to be." I smirk.

Ben's POV
"Check out the Flacon the best you can." I tell Chewie, as I fix the last wiring problem.

I head back in from the hangar and almost run into Alexa.

"Oh, sorry Solo." She says as she drops a metal piece.

"What's this?" I ask picking it up.

"Oh just making some quick fixes on my ship before take off in the morning."

"I just finished mine. Chewbacca's looking it over."

"That's good. Mind giving me a hand?"

"Actually I'm a little busy, maybe Poe can help."

"I'd prefer yours if you don't mind." Her sparkling eyes beg me to change my mind.

"Sorry Alexa, I can't. Plus Poe's speciality is X-Wing, so he really is the best choice."

"Okay." She frowns. "See you later."

"See ya." I walk away and hear her sigh.

I can't put my finger on what is causing her to act so weird.

I walk down the hall and spot Poe and Finn walking towards me hand in hand.

I wonder if Rey and I look that cute.