Change of Plans

A/N: Here is a gif above of a new character I will be introducing in a few chapters. It will be a new female darksider.

Palbi's POV
I wake to the smell of coffee mixed with something sweet.

Sassy lays next to me in bed, which leaves Nines or Ben.

I stand and begin getting ready for the day.

I walk out in my uniform with my hair in it's buns. Nines is asleep on the floor and I roll my eyes.

Good job watching the prisoner. Why is he here? What the hell does he want? Why isn't he trying to escape?

I enter the kitchen and see Ben at the stove. I force off the stove.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Good morning to you too sunshine. I made you hot cocoa and it's at your place setting." He turns the stove back on.

I glance and see it still steaming. I look back over to him and he takes a glup of coffee, I guess, out of a mug.

I take my seat and put a finger in my hot cocoa and stir it, then bring it to my nose and smell for any danger.

"It's not poisoned Rey." I look back towards him and he finishes whatever he's cooking. "Here's your scrambled eggs and toast. Just how you like them."

He sets the plate down in front of me, then takes his seat with his breakfast. "It's Palbi Ren... Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" He acts casual, as if he doesn't remember what he has done.

"Why did you come here?"

"I was brought here." He takes a bite.

"You wanted to be captured."

"Maybe. Eat, you have a meeting with Snoke this morning."

"How do you know that?"

"You just killed Hux, he'll want to see you."

"I had his permission. Hux was easily replaceable."

"Still, protocol."

"How would you know Rebel Scum?"

"Because I used to be Kylo Ren."

"No, that's impossible. You killed him."

"No, I was him, just like you were Rey."

I stand and go to his side of the table and look down at him. "You think you're so smart. You think you know everything. You're right though. That was me."

"Rey is in there somewhere and I know she's trying to fight her way back to me." He stands and I stare into his eyes.

"I hate you." I glare.

"I know." He snaps.

He pulls me in and his lips clash on to mine. They move back automatically syncing with his as my eyes close. His plush lips battle with mine for dominance and I move my hands to his hair. At first they play, then I grip hard and pull his hair and he gasps in pleasure and I pull back, putting space between us.

I blink rapidly, looking at the floor.

"Rey?" He says softly and low.

"Ben." I look up at him. "I think you should leave." I say at the same level as him.

"Rey please." He tries to reach out to me, as I go to leave, but I rush out before he can.

"Nines, I need you to get up." He begins to stir and rubs his eyes. "Escort Ben to a Tie Fighter he can escape in."