Prisoner

A/N: Chapter dedicated to Dulinna

Palbi's POV
We enter the training room and I begin to dig out weapons from the chest. "So you want to tell me what that whole thing in the hallway was about?" Sassy spoke up.

"I was told Ben killed Kylo, but what really happened was Ben quit being Kylo."

"I wanted to tell you." She whispers.

"You knew?" I stand and face her.

"Yes and I wanted to tell you. I've been trying to tell you, since the incident."

"What incident, my head injury?"

"They stole your memories!" Sassy shouts at me.

"I don't believe you."

"Look into my mind then." Her eyes begin to beg me. "Do it! Look into my mind and watch Hux and Snoke take your memories and replace them." I hesitate, afraid of the truth. "Do it!" She shouts at me.

"Get out." I yell back with clenched fists. "Get out of here!" We lock eyes and I feel the fire burning inside me grow.

"Get out Sassy." I growl.

She turns and walks out of the training room finally

I sink down to the floor mat. I don't know who to trust anymore.

Ben's POV
I sit on my cell bed, but glad I'm not in an interrogation chair.

The prison is a mixture of grunts and snores from those sleeping or finding a way to work out. Sometimes echos of boots is heard as guards on rotation pass.

I begin to meditate.

Luke... Luke can you hear me? Uncle Luke?

Ben?

Yes, I'm here.

Ben, where are you what happened?

I'm abroad the Finalizer, it appears they've hijacked Rey somehow. She goes my Palbi Ren now.

Snoke is stronger than I thought.

Did Finn, Chewy, and everyone else make it back okay?

Everyone, but you appears to have returned.

I plan on returning and bringing Sassy along.

She's alive?

Yes, she's like Rey's roommate of sorts.

At least she's alive. When shall you return?