Confused

Palbi's POV
I pace my room. How could I hear him? Can he hear me? This is so strange. Shhhh quiet Ren.

I take my helmet off and throw it down on the couch.

"Ren, calm down." Sassy comes in the door after me. I hadn't even noticed she followed. "Nines is taking care of Hux."

"I want him dead!" I shout. "He's an animal and he deserves to be slaughtered like one."

"I agree he deserves to die."

I look over at her and see her looking around for something.

"What is it?"

"Hux, I was told he has the room bugged and I wasn't supposed to tell you, but we both just said we want him dead."

"We need to debug this room at once."

"Nines knows more than I do."

"Get him down here now."

Finn's POV
We have all returned to the Falcon and we are getting settled and that's when it hits me.

"We need a pilot." I tell Chewbacca.

He suggests Poe, but he's too dehydrated and needs the rest. He insisted on carrying those who couldn't walk.

"I'll ask Johanna." I walk out and find her tending to Phasma. "We need a pilot."

"Go on. Nothing more you can do here." Phasma smiles.

Johanna goes past me and I look around at who is all here.

Matt, Isabella, Phasma, and Poe clinging to a powerless BB8. Then their is Johanna, Chewbacca, and I. We are all that's left. The rest is gone, except those at the new base, whenever it may be.

I go and sit next to Poe who is passed out. The ship raises and Johanna shouts for us to hold on.

It's good to be finally going home.

Palbi's POV
There's a knock on the door. I use the force opening it.

"Ren, you sent for me." Nines asks stepping in.

I force the door shut. "I know this room is bugged. Debug it now." I demand.

"How, wha-"

"Nines, we don't have time for this." Sassy steps in.

"You told her?" Nines points his weapon at her.

I force pull it to me and point it at him. "Debug it now!" I shout.

"I only told her the room was bugged because she revealed her plan to kill Hux

"I only told her the room was bugged because she revealed her plan to kill Hux."

"With Snoke's permission." I set the blaster to stun since he is now of value to me. "Now, debug the room."