Found

Rey's POV
I untangle myself from the blankets and Ben, struggling to find my shirt and underwear.

"Here." Ben whispers and hands me my panties.

I snatch them from his hand. "I can't believe you convinced me after I said no."

I see the smirk spread across his face in the darkness and push his head back on to his pillow and pull his blanket away.

He groans and I begin walking to find a change of clothes before Apollo and Kayla wake.

"Hey." Ben whispers shouts after me. "I found some clothes for you last night. Check the co-pilot seat."

I change direction to the cockpit and see my resistance outfit laid out for me. The same one I wore to find Luke.

I change quiet and swiftly, then head back out to clean up out bed.

I see Ben dressed, folding blankets, and join in.

We work silently next to one another, but it's a comfortable silence.

Footsteps click against the floor and I can tell they are Kayla's.

"Good morning." I greet her as she comes into view.

"Good morning. Want me to go get breakfast?" She offers.

"That'd be great." I smile.

"I was going to try Maz's today if that's alright."

"Sure. Mind picking up some extra food today if you can?" I ask.

She nods. "Be back soon."

"Thanks." Ben tells her and I hand him the last blanket and the pillows, stacking them in his arms.

"Okay follow me to the closet."I guide him and we successfully put the blanket and pillows away.

"Morning mommy, morning daddy!" Apollo calls out and we head towards  his voice.

"Dad!" Apollo cries out and runs lightning fast for Ben, well as fast as his little 6 year old feet will allow.

"Awww. How did you sleep little buddy?" He asks, scooping him up in his arms. 

"Good. No bad dreams." Apollo replies.

"No bad dreams?"I playfully ask.

"Nope. Only good ones." He confirms.

"What about?" I ask.

"We saw Poe again." He smiles. "I don't know what you guys were discussing, but it seemed serious, but no one got hurt and we were together."

"Are we going to have another run in with the Resistance?" I ask Ben and he puts Apollo down.

"Rey, it wasn't a force vision, calm down." He reinsures me, then whispers. "He's not even a force user."

"What about force sensitive?" I ask. "Maz is." I point out.

Kayla comes back. "Highly unlikely." He whispers then goes over to help Kayla.

"Mmm. What's for breakfast?" I ask.

Finn's POV
"Requesting clearance. Cargo shuttle 7717 rerouted to Crait." I tell whoever is on the other side of the connection.

"Cargo shuttle 7717, this planet currently has a blockade, you're not allowed here." The man replies.

"Finn, we need to get into there data files, anywhere would be helpful." Rose urges.

"Where shall I take this cargo, then if not here?" I ask.

"Reroute to Sky Destroyer Base, linking coordinates now."