Old Friends

A/N: This is going to be a short reunion chapter... but hey, it's a reunion!

Rey's POV
We come into a clearing and Apollo goes over to a rock and leans against, then puts his forehead against it.

"Is it nice and cool?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm tired." Apollo tells us.

A series of high cheerful beeps calls our attention and we all turn to see BB-8.

"BB-8!" I shout and run over embracing the droid

Poe and Finn break through in to the clearing next, breathless.

"When you say run from stormtroopers, he really goes." Poe says between breathes.

Ben gives a chuckle and I release BB-8.

"Rey." Finn sweeps me up into a giant hug and I realize how much I had missed him.

"Oh Finn

"Oh Finn. I missed you." I squeeze him tighter.

"I missed you too." He says back.

"And who's this little guy?" Poe asks and Finn and I part to see Ben carrying Apollo over.

Finn glances between Apollo and Ben, then me. "Wait is he your?" Finn asks confused.

"Yup." I smile and put a hand on my stomach. "You'd be surprised how fast force children grow."

"Wait how old are you Ben?" Finn asks.

Poe and Ben laugh. "She's messing with you." Poe informs him.

"Oooohhh." Finn says then smiles.

"This is Apollo. Rey and I took him is as our son." Ben introduces him. "Apollo, this is Poe."

"Hi." Apollo waves.

"And this is Finn." Ben finishes.

Finn gives a shy wave and Apollo waves back.

"Did you both fly here?" Apollo asks.

"We sure did." Poe smiles.

"I like your ships."