Captured

Ben's POV
We all climb into the Tie Fighter doing our best to stay quiet and swift. I was able to open the hangar without being caught, but with my luck we are bound to be caught any moment.

"Hey, who's aboard this tie fighter?" A voice comes over the speaker inside. Knew it.

"Oh um hey, its black leader." Poe says back slipping a headset on.

I quickly grab the other set before Sassy or Caiti can.

"Poe what are you doing?" The voice is familiar, but I can't remember which Resistance member it is.

"Oh you know me just getting into trouble Dani." Poe says while continuing to get the Tie ready for flight.

"Poe what are you doing? You can't be in there." Danielle replies. We rise from the ground and I smile. "Poe, land that ship right now!" She shouts and I can't help, but smile.

"Misfit One pulling away." I say into the head set.

"There is no Misfit One!" Danielle shouts.

"Well there is now!" Sassy shouts back.

"Misfit One pulling away." Poe says. "Please don't shoot us down."

"Us? You have Solo don't you?" Danielle asks and I cut communications.

Rey's POV
I enter the cell where they have Finn and Yerha follows closely behind.

"Rey." He slightly smiles and stands from the cot, then Yerha steps out from behind me.

I look to her and nod. "Where's your base?" She begins.

He sits back down and ignores her.

"How did you find us?"

He continues to ignore her, laying down, and finding something to distract himself with on the ceiling on the cell.

"Don't want to talk huh?" Yerha says and tilts her head. "You want to do this the hard way?"

"Their base is on Hoth. We literally just gave them that base on purpose." I roll my eyes growing tired of her basic 'Interrogation 101' questions.

"Right." She says almost defeatly.

I see Finn crack a smile, then look at me. "So you did rig it? That's what all the explosions were."

"Yes." I say and Yerha joins in.

"Every landing pad, point of entry, and-"

"Enough." I stare at Yerha.

"Tell me this." I say and he looks over giving me his attention. "Any idea on how much your friends suffered?" I carefully eye him, hoping he knows what I mean.

"No, but I'm sure they're okay." He says and looks away.

I smile, he knew who I meant. Poe, Chewie, Ben, BB8, Luke, Sassy, R2.

"Yerha, he is useless to us." I say turning away.

"But aren't we-"

"We need to report to Queen Traina and Snoke. We shall decide what to do from there." I interrupt her.

Thanks for the gift. I think to myself. I roll my eyes. Now what do I do with him?

I doubt Traina will want him dead. He hasn't harmed her or her people. Snoke has recognized him though, he'll want him dead for sure. Maybe I won't report to Snoke.

"Palbi?" Yerha's voice takes my from my thoughts.

I had walked past our destination.

"Sorry, was thinking."