Anger

Palbi's POV
We land on Hoth and Yerha follows me through the halls.

"Commander Ren." I stop and turn to see Mitaka.

"General Mitaka, what is it?"

"We intercepted a message... They are planning an attack on the base."

"Why is Hoth of any importance to us?" I ask.

"Because it is currently our only base."

"Yes, but we stole it from the resistance, so they know we are here. Correct?"

"Yes." He says nervously.

"So if they stole it back, wouldn't it be a good target for the new weapon?"

"Yes it would." Yerha smiles at me joining the conversation.

"Make plans for evacuation and set up a meeting with Snoke for you, Yerha, and I."

"Yes Ren." He nods and hurries off.

"When shall we continue training?" Yerha asks as we begin walking to depart off the Finalizer.

"Glad you aren't too sore after getting your ass handed to you last night." I smirk under my mask recalling the countless attacks she tried until I grew bored and tested her defense with the training sabers.

"Yes you kicked my ass, but I need to train more so I'm actually a worthy opponent of you."

I smile. Kiss ass. "Flattery won't make you better."

She goes quiet and we approach the ramp off.

"Commander Ren, welcome to Hoth."

"Thank you, are our rooms ready?" I reply.

"Yes. Here you go." He hands me two pieces of paper with our default codes and how to set the code.

"Here." I hand hers to her. I begin to walk off and she follows me.

Ben's POV
"We've received word that the Finalizer has finally landed back on Hoth." Mom tells me.

"So we plan on attacking?" I ask with my head low as I sit in front of her desk.

"Yes. We plan to wait until the Finalizer leaves so there are less troopers there and easier to over throw, but if it doesn't leave within a couple of days. We shall fight them."

"Why is Hoth so important?" I ask.

"Because it's there only base right now."

"So you want them to scatter their forces, so we can steal their main base?"

"Yes."

"They'll just regroup elsewhere." I point out.

"What I say goes and I'm saying we attack. We can't save everyone, Ben. Learn that and learn your place. You may be my son, but you do not hold the same power as me." She stands and walks out leaving me to sit.

"Screw her." I get up and leaving stomping to my room.

I shove open the doors and grab the closest item throwing it across the room. It being a useless vase.

"This is bullshit!" I yell into the emptiness surrounding me. I clench my fist ready to tear apart this room. "Complete bullshit." I growl to myself.

Palbi's POV
I feel a sudden ball of rage light inside me and gives me a burning passion to destroy my whole room.

I grab my lightsaber and place my helmet on as I leave to find Yerha.

I bang loudly on her door. "Let's go train." I say as she opens already in her training outfit.