Falcon on Geonosis

A/N: Chapter dedicated to tragictrainwreck and korvescence_9. :)

Rey's POV
I land the Falcon behind a large rock formation to hide it, even though I welcomed here. It'll be easier for Finn to fly back.

Shit, he can't fly.

I know I shouldn't give Ben the location of our new base, but he needs to send someone to get Finn, plus the Falcon.

"Palbi, why are we all the way out here?" Yerha asks snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Because we're in a stolen ship and I didn't feel like testing my crash landing skills."

"Couldn't we have used-"

"For all we know the ship is rigged and being tracked." I cut her off.

Wait, is it?

"Shut off all power

"Shut off all power. We don't want to be popping up on anyone's scanner." I tell her.

We make the Falcon powerless and check for our sabers, then head out.

"Queen Traina is expecting us. General Mitaka should have located the old clone factory by now."

"Are we entering another era of Clone Wars?"

"Possibly. Depends on if the factory is still running or fixable." I tell her as the Geonosis heat beats down on us as we make our way to where I saw the Finalizer.

"How far is it?" She wipes her forehead.

"We barely started. Quit complaining."

Ben's POV
Poe, Sassy, Emi, Alexa, Caiti, and I all sit in a small apartment Poe and I were assigned.

Poe informed my mom about our discovery and all communications are down until further notice. I was able to get my hands on a tracker though

"So you tracked the Falcon to Geonosis?" Emi asks.

"Yeah. I'm positive Finn is still aboard it."

"So you want to go and rescue him?" Caiti asks.

"Yes and get back the Falcon." I answer.

"I'm in." Caiti smiles.

"How do we know Rey isn't going to use it to come back?" Sassy asks.

"Have you tried contacting her?" Alexa chimes in.

"No."

"Why not?" Alexa asks.

"Our force bond isn't what it uses to be."

"So it's not as strong anymore?" Poe asks.

"Yeah. I rarely ever feel something... Last time I felt anything was when I was on Endor, before that I communicated with her right before she became Palbi."