"Interrogation"

A/N: Chapter dedicated to korvescence_9

Rey's POV
"Yerha go and make sure the prisoners have be dealt with. Don't interrogate them until I have arrived." I tell her and she walks off. "Wait for me outside my room. I need to change real quick." I tell Nines.

"Your not going in your uniform?" Nines asks.

"Honestly it's hot and I see no threat from them."

"They won't be in an interrogation chair though."

"Only one is a force user and I out power him." I say and go into my room.

I quickly change into a black sleeveless shirt that travels up to my neck and black leggings that tuck into my tall black boots. I grab my casual cape, that isn't battle ready and heavy. The cape is a soft fabric that feels like a dress material. I swing it on and clip the front around my neck and redo my hair into a low single bun.

I step back out into the hallway and nod to Nines. We begin walking down the hallway and I realize I have no idea where I am going.

"Where is the-" I begin to ask.

"This way." He steps in front of me and begins walking and looks quite professional.

"Someone has been practicing the confidence walk." I smirk.

I hear a slight chuckle. "Halo barely beat me for Captain."

"Well if she dies I'll make sure you get promoted."

"Thank you Ren." We approach an arched doorway with bars.

He nods to a Geonosian guard, who let's us in.

"Prisoners are at the end." He informs us.

"Which are Ben, Sassy, and Caiti in?" I ask. I notice Nines tense at the mention of Sassy.

"Ben Solo last cell. Sassy next, then Caiti."

"Thank you." I see Yerha waiting for me at the end.

"You changed?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it was getting too hot." I reply. "Okay Nines you're with Sassy and Yerha with Caiti."

"You're going to see Ben?" She questions.

"Yeah." I pause and she continues staring at me. "I'll be fine."

"Unfinished business?" Nines asks.

"You could say that." I smirk slightly. "Ready?"

Yerha goes into Caiti's cell.

"Hey Nines." I say as he steps forward. He turns and looks at me. I walk forward and wrap my arms around him in a hug. "Thank you."

He doesn't respond at first then wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're welcome, but for what?"

"Staying by my side. Being loyal."

We pull away and he gives a chuckle. "Yeah I don't tend to become a traitor like some people." He nods to the cells. "Literally 4 of the 5 have worked with us at some point."

"Yeah. Now go see your girl. If you want interrogate her, then do so, but if you want to bang her? Go ahead." I wink.

He laughs. "I don't know what is going to happen."