A Dark Past

A/N: Chapter dedicated to 1luVbacon who has been blowing up my Wattpad for DAYS!

Also credit to whoever did this amazing cosplay and photo up top.

Palbi's POV
"Ren, all troops have loaded. We have left one Tie Fighter for you to escape in." Mitaka informs me.  "The fighter is hidden out behind the old shield generator."

"Thank you. I shall see you again on Geonosis, General."

We nod goodbye to another and he walks down the hallway to board the Finalizer.

I knock on Yerha's door.

"Hello Master, everything alright?" She answers.

"Yes, my apprentice, I was just thinking that you don't actually have your own lightsaber do you?"

"No, I was thinking I would just use the one from the bottom of the training chest."

"How about this?" I ask and pull out a stunning lightsaber.

"What is that?" She asks.

"This was an inquisitor lightsaber." I inform her and ignite for her to get a quick glance at it.

" I inform her and ignite for her to get a quick glance at it

"Inquisitor? I've heard stories about them. They worked for Darth Vader." She says excitedly, as I close it.

"Yes." I say through my mask. "Now be prepared for them to arrive. I'll let you know when I begin sensing them."

"You can feel them? Like all of them?"

"Every living thing as a force signature. The force moves through every living thing, it surrounds us. You can feel it and it will guide you."

"Close your eyes. Feel it." The woman tells me.

"The saber

"The saber. Take it."

I stare at her, debating her words.

"It's Ben." An unknown voice tells me, as I go to stand.