We Were Both Like Magnets Clashing, Attracting And Sparking

Chapter- Seventeen

Madeline POV:

The club was about thirty minutes drive away from my house and I couldn't walk there in a dress that was barely reaching my mid thigh so I called a cab.

I glanced down at myself one more time and cringed. The dress was made up of black lace giving an illusion that I was naked inside. The neckline plunged low and showing an ample amount of cleavage. But it didn't look too obvious because I had small breasts.

Out of all Delia's dresses, this was the only one which didn't look slutty. But it screamed classy and daring.
I didn't feel very confident about my choice because of the constant nagging of my brain that it looked too short. But when I put it on I had to admit it looked sexy on me.

I glanced out from the window and saw a cab pulling outside the house. Hurriedly, I locked the door and get in the cab.

The driver confirmed the address one more time and started driving to my destination. The whole thirty minutes of the drive, my mind kept stayed in a turmoil contemplating between going to the club or turn around.

The driver parked outside the club entrance waiting for me to pay him and get the hell out. I realized that there wasn't any point to turn back now.

I paid the driver then stepped out of the cab and made my way to the entrance of the club.

A man dressed in black uniform with a bluetooth in his ear and the security badge was standing at the door. He was holding a list in his hand.

"Hey, I'm Madeline Hamilton," I told him my name hoping that it would be on the list.

"Ma'am, please, come this way." He said to me to follow him with his hand gesture.

I entered the club following the man. The loud music and the strong smell of alcohol wafted into my nose. It was really crowded, filled with young people dancing and enjoying the night, lost in their own world away from worries. I noticed a few men and women around drinking, flirting and some just enjoying their leisure time by sitting.

The man asked me to enter in the glass elevator and took me upstairs which was a VIP area of the club, it wasn't so crowded like the last two floors.

"Mr. Brandon must be sitting here with Mr. Steve on his usual table in the center. I'm not allowed to go forward from here," The man said.

I nodded my head.

My eyes searched for the familiar face that asked me to come here. I caught him sitting with a few unrecognizable boys in the center.

I sucked in a deep breath and made my way to him with the confident strides. When I reached near the table all the boys looked at my way.

"Hi," I said.

Brandon's head snapped and he stared at me intensely making me nervous. Instead of feeling shy I held my head high and kept my face void of any emotions. I didn't want to give out how uneasy I felt under their scrutinizing gazes.

The boy with blue eyes swaps his eyes up and down on my body like I was the piece of meat which made me little disgusted. I wanted that reaction from the specific boy who I had admired all these years.

My eyes took his appearance in. His hair was disheveled, a few of the top buttons of his black shirt were undone giving a peek of his chiseled chest and the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up showing his strong biceps.

"Brandon, don't tell me you are already drunk and doesn't recognize me?"

He looked startled at my question and straightened himself looking around for help.