Do You Know Where She Lives?

Chapter Thirty-Three

Madeline's POV:

"Mom. Is Sebastian my dad?". Bryan asked me.

When the question registered in my mind my body went stagnation and I stopped breathing.

I wasn't expecting this questions so soon. His question got me off guard I was not prepared to explain him who is his father.

In reality, I don't know what to tell him that will answer his question without raising a bunch of new one. If I will open my mouth to answer him I might shutter or burst into tears before I would be able to make him understand this situation.

Last night when he told me he is aware of the truth about me being his mom my mind screamed at me to decline and create another lie again but my body and heart didn't let me do it.

I broke down in front of him and accepted the truth. I was elated when he called mommy. My heart cried in a joy when I hugged him knowing that this beautiful creature is mine, my son and I never want to share his love with anyone not even with my parents.

If you think I enjoyed all these years when he called my parents ma and pa in front of everyone then you are greatly mistaken. I hated every bit of it. I never let him call my mother his mommy or mom because it pains me to hear him call her his mommy.

He never asked me why he couldn't call his mother, mommy. Because he was just a small baby obeying me his real mother.

The nagging feeling in my mind warned me that if I revealed the truth today I will have to face the consequence. And the truth will might destroy the child in him. And if I tricked his mind again it won't be long that he'll solve that out and demand more answers.

I knew they will be thrown at me soon but what I never expected was this specific question this early.

I felt the ache in my chest I at the thought of telling him about his real father. The one who thought it will be a waste of time to even talk about the night we created him.

If I lie today will I lose my son trust on me forever. When he'll realize how his mom deceived his little mind into thinking something which was never true.

Madeline you can't lie to him again. You can't be so cruel and play tricks with his little mind. My mind yelled at me.

"Bryan come here". I said picking him up and placing him on my lap.

His face was full of sadness breaking my heart but his sharp blue eyes looked at me with pure curiosity waiting for my answer.

"Sebastian is not your dad". I told him, it wasn't a lie but it wasn't a whole truth.

I wasn't expecting him to grin at me widely after hearing my answer and his reaction startled me. I felt confused me.

The trace of curiosity vanished from his face leaving a satisfied look. I didn't get it why his eyes was not seeking answers from me anymore. Why he didn't want to go in details.

He just looked happy.

"Mommy you are best". He said circling his tiny arm's around my neck and hugging me.