I Never Forgive And Forget

Chapter Thirty-One

Brandon's POV:

I entered my apartment and froze. The noises that were coming from the bedroom made me confused. I took the steps closer to the bedroom and realized that someone was arguing. I knew very well that one voice belonged to Laura and other one sounds familiar.

The bedroom door was left ajar making the voices clearly flow out of the room into my ears.

"C'mon Paul, I told you it's not that easy". Laura said making me freeze outside the door.

"I don't care! I want you to pack your bags and come with me. Now, we have enough money to run away and spend our lives like we always wanted" Paul argued back to her.

"First, let me spend some time with you and your gorgeous body". Laura said to Paul.

Then I heard the sound of moan and it was enough for me to snap me out of the damn shock. I shoved the door open and it banged hitting the wall.

"What the f*ck is going on here?". I yelled.

I found Laura on top of Paul. They were both naked and shocked to see me. Then after few seconds, they struggled to untangle themselves from each other while trying to cover their nudity.

Laura wrapped the sheet around her chest got up from the bed. She walked to me and I took the step back with my jaw clench. I glanced at Paul who was still busy in putting on his clothes.

"Brandon, please, I can explain". Laura said looking not at all guilty.

I was livid and wanted to murder her with this bastard who thought taking away my money and fiancee would be this easy. Did I mention ex-fiancee?

"What will you explain, Laura? How you fu*cked another man in my room and on my bed!" I shouted.

Now, Paul was dressed and his eyes were roaming around the room in the search for an escape.

"He has been blackmailing me! Forcing me to cheat on you." Laura said.

Paul's eyes popped out from their sockets at the allegation. I felt sick to my stomach at the thought of loving this woman.

"She's lying! She seduced me to get access to the company account." Paul shouted.

My eyes went to the large black bag that was sitting atop on table in the room. I walked closer and find the bag half opened. I peeked inside and the crisp bundles of dollars came into my view raising my temper.

They looked at my expression and paled simultaneously.

"Boss, it wasn't me. I swear! It's all her idea. She's manipulative cunning bitch". Paul said looking at Laura with accusing eyes.

"Don't act like you are a saint, Norman". Laura spat.

He glared at her while I texted Matt to come to my apartment with police.

"I'm at least better than you bitch!" Paul shouted.

"Yeah, fu*king your boss fiancee is better than stealing money from his company". Laura sarcastically said. Once again she was blaming him for the crime they both have done.

"I did it because of you. And because I loved you". He said clenching his fist.

Laura didn't realize that she was just digging the deeper grave for herself by provoking Paul. After working with him for a year, I had realized that he couldn't control his tongue in anger.