The Wedding

Chapter Fifty-Three

(One Month Later)

Madeline POV:

I was staring at myself in the mirror when the door of my room opened and Sara Rodriguez sauntered inside wearing red dress.

Sara Rodriguez Dress

Her hair was left open in beachy waves resting on one side of her shoulder.

"You are looking beautiful". I said to Sara.

At my compliments her red painted lips twitched in a beautiful smile.

"Thank you, Madeline. But I can't compete with the bride. You are looking gorgeous. When Brandon will see you in this dress I am sure he would decide to leave for honeymoon right away rather than entertaining all five hundred close friends and family you both have invited on your wedding". She said walking towards me and setting the skirt of my wedding dress.

I blushed at her comment.

Brandon and I have not seen each other for two days and my mother has pretty much restricted us from meeting with each other before our wedding day.

She has this theory that the distance will make us realize how much we need each other and how much our decision to get married is correct. It certainly has made me realize that I can't really live without this man anymore and getting married to him is the sanest decision I have ever made in my life.

"This dress really looks great on you. You have a great taste in fashion". Sara said looking at me with smile.

Sara said looking at me with smile

Madeline's Wedding Dress

The dress was mermaid style with high jeweled collar, sheer long sleeves and plunging V neckline. It has low cut back and the outline of the back was embellished with jewels.

I was wondering how this past month flew so rapidly. It still feels like it was yesterday when Brandon proposed me and I said yes to him.

Everything feels perfect today. Brandon and I invited Laura on our wedding but we are sure she is not going to come.