What the hell?

Chapter Forty-One

Brandon's POV:

I came out from the shower and shrugged on the bathrobe when there was a knock at my hotel room.

Yesterday my granddad found out that I'm in New York and he wants me to come and live in his house.

But I was quite satisfied with the hotel service and declined him politely.

I made my way to the door and opened to see my the room service. He placed the breakfast on the table in my room and I gave him the tip then closed my bedroom door.

I was extremely hungry this morning and I thought that I'll change after breakfast.

I picked up the plate of cheese omelet when the newspaper underneath caught my attention.

When did I ask for newspaper.

Shrugging my shoulders, I picked up the newspaper while taking the first bite of omelet when it flew out of my mouth.

What the hell?

At the second page there was a printed picture of me and Madeline walking in central park hand in hand.

I read the line engraved just under the picture.

THE ENGAGEMENT BREAKER

The Sebastian Carrington fiance was seen on date with a son of millionaire business man Chase Edward and brother of famous Football Player Noah Edward. Brandon Edward has recently taken the position of CEO of Edward Company.

According to the sources Brandon Edward was Madeline Emerson's best friend. He got engaged to his kindergarten sweetheart Laura Gonzalez two years ago but the engagement is off due to some reasons which are still unrevealed by the sources.

It seems after his engagement was off he took the next flight to New York and straight came to meet Madeline Emerson.

The sources informed that it wasn't there first date last night. In fact, they both have been seeing kissing in an ice cream parlor.

And when we asked Sebastian Carrington about her fiancee his response was very shocking. He told Media that the Medaline Emerson broke up with him last night.

Do you think this new handsome and young CEO is the cause of the break-up of golden couple?

They just printed all this shít without my consent.

What the hell? How did get so much information about me and Madeline?

Forgetting the breakfast I was running my fingers through my hair, pulling them.

Why would she broke up with him?

Oh shít! It might not be her who broke up with him.

Shít! I destroyed her relationship with her fiance.

Picking up my cellphone I dialed her number but she didn't received. I tried again but her the operator kept telling me to leave the messages.