She What?

Chapter Twenty Two

Brandon POV:

After seven days my parents got release from the hospital and life started getting back on the normal track again.

The thing that got change in the house after accident is that now we've a maid for 24/7 to help my mom.

My dad had to take another week off from office because doctor has recommended him full bed rest for sometime.

Noah decided to stay for a week as well to take my parents care. My all uncle's and aunt's also decided to come here and pay a visit to my parents with my grandparents.

So all in all it was the stressful weeks of my life. I had to drop twins daily to school and pick them up because my father really couldn't drive at the moment and I'll not let him do that anyways.

Due to the stress of past few weeks I simply forgot that I had a life before the accident happened and I was suppose to decide which college I want to go.

The mail came other day which reminded me that I've not much time to decide where I want to go.

Now the three letters were scattered on my bed, the first one is from NYU, the second one is from California University and the last one was from the Boston college of Business.

These three letters are those which I've picked out of other ten acceptance letters that I had received this month.

Sighing I looked at the NYU letter, they're offering me full scholarship because of my knack in football and the second reason is that I'm a brother of the very famous raising player Noah Edward.

I applied in the California university because that's were some of my best friends have applied.

I don't really know why i applied in the Boston college of business but for whatever reason I did I'm keeping it on the third number of my selection list now.

The knock at the door startled me making me turn back and glance at my bedroom door.

Noah peeked his head inside and said "Can I come in?".

I rolled my eyes at him because he really don't need to ask me when he's already half inside nonetheless I nodded my head.

Entering in my room he closed the door behind him and come to stand near my bed, staring at the letters.

"What are you doing?". He asked looking at the mess I've created on the bed.

"I'm just sorting out my acceptance letter. Due to the busy past few days I forgot that I need to choose where I want to go". I said gazing at him.

"Humm. Well that's totally up to you". He nonchalantly said shrugging his shoulders.

"Can you help me to select which one I should go?".  I asked him hoping that he'll give me a good advice like other times he did.

"I would say NYU is the best option among others. And Boston college of business is excellent choice for business studies but you don't want to go there". He said.