Sebastian Carrington?

Chapter Twenty-Four

Madeline POV:

I removed my skirt and threw it on the side then started to unbutton my shirt to fling in a shower when I froze.

Suddenly the noise of someone humming filled the washroom. I looked up to find a male standing in the bathtub, rubbing soap on his glorious body.

Then I screamed as loudly as possible for me with my eyes tightly shut.

I heard the noise of thud something or more like someone falling on the floor. The man cursed loudly groaning in pain. But I didn't stop screaming like a dying woman while feeling my throat getting dry.

A very wet and soapy hand was roughly clamped over my mouth silencing me.

The other hand pushed me back on the wall. I opened my eyes in horror to find a very sculptured face in my view covered in soap which smelled like sandalwood.

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing in my room?" The man asked raising his thick eyebrows at me.

His vibrant grey eyes pierced into my hazel ones. He looked really angry.

His room? But they said it was my room. I had a key. He was the intruder here, even he had the guts to lie to me on my face.

I would teach him a lesson about messing with me. With that thought in my mind, I pushed my knee up with the intention of hitting him on his family jewels.

But unfortunately, he had already predicted my move and blocked the blow by pressing his leg on mine and pushing it back on the wall.

"Don't try these moves, sweetheart. I'm not some stupid man who'll let you hurt my precious body part like this" He said with the arrogant smile stretched on his face.

Precious my ass! I'm going to hit them today or another day. No one can protect you from me.

I struggled to push him away but he was quite strong than delicate me. He pressed his hand on my mouth with the more pressure causing me to whimper in pain.

This man is so going to die!

"Tell me why are you here? Did my father send you here to keep an eye on me? Have you already informed him that I'm staying here?" He asked me moving his face closer to my face.

I could feel his minty breath fanning on my face.

I rolled my eyes at his questions not because I was being sassy. The reason was that the stupid man wasn't able to realize I couldn't answer him because his bloody hand was on my mouth.

The soap from his face dripped and went inside my half unbuttoned shirt making me squirm. Unintentionally, his eyes move down to my half-open shirt and he smirked.

Now, this asshøle was going to get a peek of my white lacy bra and my non-existing breasts.

His eyes stayed there for longer than necessary making my blood boil. I bit his palm and the soap went inside my mouth making me gage.

He yelped in pain removing his hand in the process and jumping a foot away from me swearing like a sailor.

"Shit woman. You bit me" He yelled in horror.