Damn You Madeline!

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Brandon POV:

I was mindlessly staring at the wall and twirling the fork around my plate while having dinner with my family.

I was feeling detached from inside like some part of me is missing and I'm not myself anymore.

The talk I had with Laura last week is still making it hard for me decide about my feelings. I'm not sure if I love her like I used to claim I do all this time. Actually for this whole week I'm not sure about anything, I'm not sure if I was even Madeline's best friend or she even think of me as her friend because it has been a week and I have not heard anything from her. No call, no email nothing at all like I was never a part of her life. She just disappeared like it's really easy to leave people behind.

Then why does it feels so hard to let her go and not think about her. Why does she appears everywhere I look; every corner of this house contains memories of her.

Wherever I look I see her face smiling at me or giving me her that sly smile that make me go crazy.

My eyes went to Elena and Erin, they were busy in munching pizza which I refused to eat and got stuck with with tasteless spaghetti of Mrs.Margaret.
Even the damn pizza reminds me of her and the time I had spend with her in Henry's Pizza place.

I hate pizza,I hate her for leaving me. She's going to regret ever leaving me the day I'll find her and kiss the hell out of her.

Kiss?

Okay I'm finally going crazy. She succeeded in turning me into a obsessive person by calling me Mr.Obsessive each second.

She thought I was obsessive about Laura then she should take a look of this obsession of mine towards her. This is far more serious obsession then I had for Laura and I'm scared of the person that I'm turning into for her.

I need to get out of this damn house to escape her stupid memories. Pushing back my chair I got up to leave but my actions caught my parents and twins attention making them look at me with scrutinizing gaze.

"Where are you going Brandon?". My mom asked me, looking at me with the concerned face.

"Out for a walk". I said.

"You haven't eaten anything". She said looking at my full plate.

"I'm not hungry". I said.

My mom looked ready to say something but my dad squeezed my mom's hand and nodded his head in my direction like telling me to go.

I was thankful of him for understanding me. I don't know how he do this but he have a talent of knowing everything about his children and his wife.

I left the house and started walking aimlessly on the side of the street. The night was dark and silent. After fifteen minutes of walk I was outside her old house staring at it.

How many nights we had spend in this house. How many times we played around this house. How many times I came here to pick her for school but now she's not here, she will not come out if I call her name.

Damn you Madeline!

My eyes were stuck on the house just staring waiting for some miracle to happen that will make her come out of this house in her favorite black sweatpants and grey hoodie that was mine but she claims to own it.