I Will Always Want You Madeline

Chapter Forty-Three

Madeline POV:

Brandon and I was laying on my bed after our love making and a thin white silk sheet was covering our naked bodies. I was facing a wall of my room and he was laying beside me running his fingers up and down on my back while talking non-stop​about general stuff.

He didn't even ask the questions I had been dreading like why I left Boston? How I have a family in New York?. There are so many questions that he should ask me but he has been avoiding all of them.

"You still smell like vanilla. The smell of my old Madeline". Brandon mumbled snuggling his face in my neck.

A smile appeared on my lips and I turned back to face him.

"You're planning to coax me in having another round with you by saying sweet stuff like this to me". I said with smile on my face.

He pushed up himself on his elbows and stared at me.

"You think I need to coax you in having another round". He asked with the frown.

I shrugged​ my shoulders and said "Yes".

He looked at me with some weird emotions​playing in his eyes then suddenly a mischievous smile broke onto his face.

"Oh then I'll have to change your perspective". He said hovering above me.

"How do you plan to change my perspective?". I asked him in confusion.

His hand started to crawl upwards from my thigh making my breath hitch.

"Brandon, shouldn't we talk about some serious stuff". I said nervously making him frozen​.

"Why do you want to talk about serious stuff ?". He asked me, frowning.

"I don't​ know. I mean you should be curious and ask questions​". I said.

His mashed his lips together and looked lost in thoughts for few minutes.

"Why did you leave Boston?". He asked me and I gulped.

"Aunt Emma told me to move out from her house because she was leaving Boston to go and live with her mother in Colombo. She told me that I'm not her responsibility anymore and as an adult I should start earning​ to support myself". I said.

Brandon jaw clenched in anger.

"Then I found the job of waitress in this huge resort twenty miles away from Boston and started working there. That's where I met my aunt and uncle". I told him.

"Your aunt and uncle?". Brandon asked in confusion.

"Yes. I was serving them, I didn't know they were related to me in any way. Then I had a fight with the customer and got fired. I left the restaurant to go to my quarter that's when they came out and asked me my name and my parents name. They told me how they are related to my parents". I said waiting for him to say anything but he was just staring at me silently.

"Then they told me that I have a very large family in New York and asked me to come with them. I took there offer and came here with them for a new start". I added.