I'm Going To Meet My Baby's Dad

Chapter Forty

Madeline's POV:

Last night Brandon called me and asked​ me what t have planned for us tomorrow?

I told him that I'll let him know what we will be doing tomorrow so here I'm helping Bryan to get dress.

Bryan has been watching me for last ten minutes rampaging through his closet.

Why I'm so picky about his dress today?

Because I've decided to take him with me to meet Brandon. I understand that now that sooner or later I've to tell Brandon about Bryan so why not let them get know each other and then I'll drop the bomb on Brandon.

Inside I have been dreading this day when Brandon will find about Bryan.
I have no idea how he will react.

Will he shout at me?

Will he hate me for this and leave me?

Thousands of questions has been bothering me but i have to take a step in the right direction to make everything work.

My son deserve his father's love just like Brandon deserve to acknowledge our son.

"This one is perfect I think. What do you say buddy?". I asked Bryan showing him jeans and white polo t-shirt.

"Mommy they last six shirts and jeans were perfect too but you made me change them". He said pouting.

My little baby has been sitting on the plastic chair in his room only in towel that's wrapped around his waist.

"I promise this is the last one". I said pushing him inside the washroom to change.

Few minutes he came out looking well-mannered and decent kid.

"You're looking so handsome". I said kissing his head making him smile.

I combed his hair and put the handkerchief inside his pants pocket.

Then I sprayed some organic perfume on Bryan's shirt that Sebastian bought from Paris few months ago.

"You're done. Make sure you don't get  yourself dirty". I said making him frown his eyebrows.

"Are we going to someone's wedding?". He asked.

"What? No". I said.

"Last time you told me this when we're going to Aunt Milly's wedding". He replied with the shrug.

"You are very funny". I said with small laugh.

He rolled his eyes. Well my dear Bryan has learned how to roll his eyes before even crawling and for​ that award goes to me.

"Now I'm going to get ready wait for me in the lounge". I said making him nod his head.

In the morning I brought Bryan with me to my house because I didn't​ want my mom to find out that I'm going to meet my baby's dad.