You Seduced Me

Chapter-Eighteen

Madeline POV:

I woke up due to the extreme pressure building inside my bladder begging me to release the liquid that I had acquired last night.

I groaned and tried to turn my stiff body, but to my utter horror, my body felt heavy and it wouldn't move. I opened my eyes and got blinded by the sun rays penetrating through my window making me curse for being stupid and not shutting the curtains last night.

I blinked twice to clear my vision. I noticed that I was in my room.

I turned my head and found Brandon smuggled in my neck. He was silently sleeping on my shoulder on his back and my hand was under his body weight. I felt his breath caressing my neck and it made me shudder.

My heart started to pound inside my chest at the sight of his very bare back which clearly exposed red long scratches.

What is he doing here in my bed? Why does he have those nail scratches on his back?

I felt some movement under the blanket and my heart stopped beating. His hand was moving from my bare thigh to my bare stomach. I sucked in a sharp breath and risked a glance at him to find him sleeping.

I tried to get up but it was impossible. Brandon's half of the body weight was draped over me and on top of that, he was holding my waist as he would never let go.

I glanced at myself and blanched at the sight of my naked torso.

With the trembling left hand, I removed the blanket from our bodies. My eyes were the size of saucer staring at his butt naked body.

My eyes only zeroed on our naked bodies tangled with each other. Then my eyes went on the half-empty wine bottle resting on the table across my bed.

Every single thing that happened last night came back crashing into my mind. I keep staring at the wine bottle and the images started to clear.

I remembered how he was so jealous last night and he left the Club. I followed him and asked him to come home. We drank to celebrate our graduation then he asked me to dance with him.

We were dancing so gleefully then the next minute we were sucking each other faces.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

The picture and feeling of him ravishing my mouth was still vivid in my mind.  The way he claimed my body and my soul with his talented lips made me shiver.

Suddenly, his hand cupped my breast and started to move. I panicked and shoved his body away in a careless way then ran to a washroom.

I locked the washroom door and took a deep breath to calm myself. After doing my business, I looked at myself in the mirror.

There were huge hickeys on my neck glaring at back me. They were bright red and tenders. I noticed few of them down on my stomach and thighs. My face heated up.

My whole body ached in different places but the sorest part was the one reminding me of what I had lost last night.

In hurry, I forgot to bring my clothes with me inside the washroom so I made my way out to fetch my clothes.