Yours Only, Mr.Obsessive

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Madeline POV:

I turned around and saw Sebastian staring at me with the cheeky smile.

"You scared the shít out of me". I said with the glare.

He smiled at me sheepishly and said "I'm sorry it wasn't my intention".

I rolled my eyes, not believing his apology as the mischievous glint in his eyes was tattling him.

"What are you doing here Sebastian​?". I asked​ him while unlocking my car door and throwing my purse inside the car.

"I thought we'll spend some time with each other as we will going to be extremely busy in next week". He said rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Sebastian go home or do whatever​you want to do. You don't need to babysit me". I said knowing very well why he is here.

"I'm just asking you to spend some time with me". He said with the scowl.

"Seb please I have told you so many times stop feeling guilty. You didn't know he'll come after me for the revenge". I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

His jaw clenched.

"You know that I'm responsible for everything but still you keep saying I shouldn't be guilty". He gritted.

"No, you're not responsible for anything. Stop blaming yourself". I said hugging Sebastian.

When he didn't said anything I added "You know I don't even blame Adrian for doing what he did".

Sebastian arms tightened around me and it means my word effected him.

"You should blame me. You should hate me. You should hate Adrian". He said making me pull away from the hug.

"Sebastian it was not your fault so why should I hate you. I really despise Adrian for kidnapping me but I'm aware of his reasons because of them I don't hate him either". I said making him shake his head in annoyance.

Before our conversation would change into fight I suggested "Let's go to our favorite place and have dinner".

"No, I don want to go anywhere in public tonight". He mumbled looking down at his shoes.

I know why he doesn't want to go anywhere in public. The topic of Adrian makes him angry and guilty.

"Okay fine. Let's go to my house I'll cook something for us". I said and he nodded his head to show his approval on my idea.

Whole drive to my house Sebastian stayed silent deep in thoughts that I know very well.

When I parked outside my house he jerked his head up and noticed that we have arrived.

We both stepped out of the car then made our way to the house. I inserted my keys and unlocked the door. We both stepped inside and I slapped the hand on the nearest panel to switch on the lights. When the the lounge illuminated I gasped seeing my lounge filled with flowers, specifically White lilies.