Do You Love Him?

Chapter Fifty One

Brandon POV:

I was sitting on the roof top alone. It has always been my hiding place. When I was a kid I used to hide here after stealing Noah's football until he will get tired of finding his football or in this case me.

My mom always knew that's where I hide but she never said anything about it to anyone.

The night was silent, after Madeline left her parents decided to leave as well. My mom took Bryan with her because he was tired and sleepy.

I heard the footsteps and turned my head to see my mom making her way towards me.

"Hi". Mom said sitting beside me on the floor.

"Hi". I said to mom.

"I have never expected to become Grandma of your kid so soon". She said.

I smiled at her comment.

"I know you and Dad are still young enough to pass as my son's parents". I teased my mom.

She chuckled and slapped my arm.

"Madeline told me how you both end up making my cute grandson but destiny and some misunderstandings pulled you both apart". Mom said.

My face turned little red from the embarrassment knowing that my mom has a good idea of what happened in the past.

"Mom, I was young and I know you guys didn't expect something like this from me. I don't regret becoming a father at young age but I do regret for not being there with Bryan and Madeline. I regret not doing things in the way Madeline and my son deserve.". I said.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and gives it a light squeeze.

"I think you should stop feeling guilty and do all those things which you would have done if you were there with them from the start. Madeline and your son loves you". My mom said.

I turned towards my mom.

"I think Madeline still doesn't trust me. She doesn't let me in her life completely. I feel like there are so many things that I want to know about her but she pushes me back every time I try to break the wall that these six years has built between us. But I failed every time". I said.

My mom stared at me for few seconds then said "Would you like to hear a story like old times?"

I nodded my head and laid my head down on her lap while she ran her hands through my hair.

"I told you how I got married to your dad because of your father's great granddad's last wish". She said.

"Yeah, mom. I remember how my great-grandfather forced both of you in arrange marriage when you guys were really young and then you end up loving each other". I told her knowing the story by heart now.

"Yes but it's not the whole story. You guys were young so we skipped few parts". Mom said.

I looked at her confused.

"Really, did you had any villain in your and dad love story? Or were there any ex-boyfriend/girlfriend to make you both jealous?" I asked my mom.

"Yes, there was this girl who liked your dad for a long time but your dad didn't feel anything for her". My mom said.

"He didn't feel anything for her because he loved you". I said completing my mom sentence.

She shook her head.

"In the starting of our relationship your dad didn't even like me. He used to think of me as some silly young girl and didn't fancy my company. But I loved him. When I become pregnant with Noah he changed. He started spending time with me and showing his love towards me and the baby. I was extremely happy with the way life was moving. Then Noah came into my life and it felt like a fairy tale. A perfect husband and cute kid. But due to some misunderstandings your father asked me to leave". She said.