Chapter 10:Can't keep them secrets forever...

Hermione woke up the next day at 5:00 in the morning. She and Draco came home after they sang. They knew everyone will notice their disappearance. But both were tired so bad.

Hermione decided to get up and fixed herself.

Hoodies are really big for her and Draco lately

She got out of the bathroom and took her curler and curled her hair and tied it into a ponytail. She got to her room. She doesn't wanna wake him up. He's too peacefu,.

"Herms?"he whispers.

"Yes,Drac?"

"Can you stay here by my side?"

"Sure...Something wrong,hun?"she asks. But no answer came. She heard his soft light snore which meant he had fallen asleep again.

Draco had been getting nightmares. About him. Voldemort. How he was happy when he indicated Harry was dead. How he tortured him for not conpleting his task in his 6th year. It all comes back haunting him. But he knew if he told anyone,it would make him look like a chicken.

Another dream and memory had haunted him which made him move and talk in his sleep. He started saying things again and he just kept sweating and moving around. Hermione seemed to notice this and started slightly shaking him awake

"Draco? Draco,hun,wake up. Wake up." The blonde started twitching even more. It took her 10 to 15 shakes until he woke up sweating,shaking,and crying softly from those memories in the past.

"Hun,what - what's wrong?"she asked when he wrapped his arms around her softly sobbing in her shoulders.

"I-I c - can't tell. It's horrible. It's all horrible."he says crying even more.

"It will be fine hun. Just tell me when you're ready. "She says kissing his forehead. She had asked him if he wanted to go to their classes. And he said no. He wanted to calm himself down before facing the school.

The Great Hall

"Hey Herms. Where's Drac?"

"Says he's not feeling too well."

"Aww...tell him to get well soon."

"Thanks. What's our plan for today?"

"How could you,Mione?"asks the Italian finally speaking up.

"What do y-"

"You're my freaking sister. Aren't you?"he says not looking up.

"Where did you get that from?"

"Leon told me. Mom and Dad gave you away thinking Voldemort was after you."

"That's not real. No. I'm just the mudblood you all slytherins used to mock when and wherever you see me."Hermione says in tears grabbing her books from the table and walking out.