Chapter 25: Didn't see THAT coming...

Hermione woke up finding herself alone in her and Draco's room. Blaise was on the other room still sleeping. Hermione couldn't even believe herself being without Fred for the entire week. But this week,was the week she will be in Hufflepuff. It didn't worry her of course. But she doesn't know what was waiting for her in store. This week,Fred had to be in Ravenclaw,Kate had to be in Slytherin, Draco had to be in Gryffindor, Ginny and Blaise are Head Boy and Head Girl. And Hermione herself had to be in Hufflepuff. She got out of bed and got ready. Her hair turned into bright platinum blonde with brown in it.

 Her hair turned into bright platinum blonde with brown in it

Then she got to her Hufflepuff uniform.

The skirt was surprisingly tight at the waist

The skirt was surprisingly tight at the waist. And she had to wear high wedges as McGonagall told. She had Draco's locket in her inside pockets and Fred's in her neck. Once finished,she sat down on her bed and casted a small galaxy with her memories in it. Her first kiss with Draco,the competition,the day she found out Blaise as her brother,the day she protected Draco,all of those you could think of. Her face streamed out tears as she used wandless magic to see what as going to happen and it was not what she expected.

"Hermione? Sis,why are you crying?"

"I know what's gonna happen." He looked at his sister confused.

"Blaise."she says holding both of his hands. "Bro,I just wanna tell you,that I love you with all I could ever give for someone else. Always remember that. Okay?" The boy got in tears as well.

"Yes. I clearly remember. I always do." She let go of his hands and hugged him tight. And her brother hugged her back the same way.

"I love you,Blaise."

"Love you sis. We gotta get the hell out of here."he says linking arms with her and dragging her outside. They got to the hall. The Hufflepuffs looked at her smirking.

"Ah,Ms. Bones."

"Sis. That's you."Blaise whispers making Hermione jump a mile in the air.

Hermione walked forward being followed by the gaze of the same Hufflepuffs.

"Ms. Camila Ysabella Bones. Am I right?"

"Yes,Professor."

"Somehow a niece of Bellatrix Black-Lestrange?" Hermione gasped inside herself. Niece of Bella frickin trix Les frickin strange?! Why can't it be anyone else?!