Chapter 40:The Night Of Ball and Revealance

(Listen to Christmas songs and to the songs I listed from the last chapter)

December 13th. Who knew this day would come this fast?

Get it together,Hermione. You still have classes and you don't wanna look petrified early in the morning. So get your arse off your bed and get dressed.

Hermione got out of her bed and got dressed. When she got out,everyone was smiling at her,especially the girls. She could tell that they could not wait for the coming ball.

"Girl. Your plans are the best. Every girl has been coming to me and asking if you were here yet."

"Well,I am now."

"Hey guys. Mind if I steal her for a moment?"asks Percy. The girls nodded and he softly walked Hermione to the corner near the lounge.

"Tonight is the night,Mia."

"I know."she looked him in the eye. Then she jumped and hugged him tight,which he was not expecting. He hugged her back.

"What was that for?"he asks. She did not break away.

"Just a thank you for all these weeks and days."

"Of course,little sis." She breaks away from him. The two walked back to the table.

"So,if you girls are doing something with your masks that we cannot get out of anyone,not even Penny,then are we doing something  to ours too?"

"Nope. "All the girls of the hall answered.

"You heard them. Nothing ."

"Yeah. Everyone of them answered."

"Well,we had secret meetings every night of every week starting from October. Until few weeks ago."

"Sneaky. Which period do you lot have first?"

"Charms,then free period,History of Magic, free period again,and the last subject of the day is your class."

"You lot have 2 free periods?"

"We're helping for the set up. And some are buying their last minute dresses."

"What are you gonna do after lunch?"

"Help again. If you want to be helpful,you can also help."

"We will. That sched is for all years?"

" Different class subjects,but yes."

"Okay. You should go now. Professor Flitwick is probably waiting for you."

"See you all later!"

"So. Tonight,huh."

"Yeah." Luna and Neville came betwen them and separated them,moving them to each side.

"Luna."

"Are you sure you don't need a dress? I just owled Andromeda. She's staying at our house because my dad is at St. Mungo's. She told me here was a white dress there."

"It's fine,Luna. I'm sure something will be in my room. Besides,remember shat I told Blaise when I was myself? I'm always ready and I have loads of dresses already."

"Okay. You and Fred are really gonna see each other tonight."

"I know. How's he and Neville? "

"Neville told me he still wants to be with the you. Like you as Hermione."

"I wanna see him as himself too. The only time I saw him was the time when I saw him flying on the pitch and the time I had to choose between Draco and George. "