Chapter 13:Shattered.....

"I...I had nightmares last night. With him saying that he never deserved a mudblood like me."

"Herms,you're not a mudblood. "

"I know. It just seemed so real."

"Herms."calls Draco.

"What is it?"she says standing up. "Herms,what has gotten into you to feel like this? Did I do something to you?"

"You didn't. "She replies in tears. Then she started walking off to the doors of the Hall. It pained her while doing this so. She never wanted to leave him there standing like an idiotic fool who just got slapped.

"Hermione?"a voice asks. She quickly wipes her tears and turned around. It was George. The most understanding of the Weasley boys.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't face him because of the nightmares I had last night."

"Mione. Whatever that was,it's not and gonna be real."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah. Since first period's mine,why don't we come to the classroom early?"

"Sure."

They walked to the classroom.

"How long've you been getting these nightmares?"

"All the time,honestly. Ever since I realised that I was in love with him."

"True love is present between the two of you. Remember that. What do you think? Maybe we should start a dating game."

"Maybe. But your sister will kill me."

"First,she's Draco's, and second ,she won't. "

"All right then. We'll do it."

"Great." The bell rings.

"I'm sitting here. Is it okay?"

"Yeah. In the front is good for you,to be honest. So that Ron and Harry won't be able to ask you for notes."he says jokingly. She punches his arm and they both ened up laughing. (Geormione strikes here😊😊😊😊)

Then students started pouring the classroom. Chris sat beside Hermione before Daphne could.

"Hello,Granger."he says smirking at her.

"Hi."she says not looking up from her book.

"Watcha reading?"

"Fault in our stars."she says looking up for the first time.

"I like that book too. Look,I'm really sorry."

"Its fine. You're forgiven. "

"Thanks. Friends then?"he says holding out his hand.

"Sure."she says shaking hands with him. She pretty much liked being friends with him. He really was good inside.

"Homework. You all know about it,don't you?"

"2 rolls of parchments,sir."says Hermione.

"Correct. Class dismissed. "

Hermione walked out with him. They were just talking. While Draco with the others were clenching his fists.

"Draco. Calm down."

"She would talk to him. And not me?!"he says angrily.

"She needs time Draco."says George coming to the conversation.

"Okay."

Hermione was just with him researching in the library for their homework. Finally they were finished.