Chapter 11:More nightmares...

Draco had woken up again from one of his memories. He had been missing classes for one week because of this. But he knew today was a monday and he had to go to school. So he got up and got ready. Usually he would make his hair slicked back. But today,he decided to make it how he often does it at weekends. Hermione's 21st birthday was in 5 damned days. And he had to tell her the truth of his loving to her. He got his MP3 and played Drowning. And he felt like he was drowning in his fears.(Really cheesy)

"Draco? Are you here?"

"Yeah. Just in the shower."

"Oh...So how was your sleep,hun? "

"Okay I guess. Still having nightmares." Then the bathroom door opens and Hermione enters the shower.

"Herms....-"Draco says but Hermione grabs hold of his neck and pulls him to her until their lips touched. They started kissing with Draco getting pushed to the shower wall. He put his right hand on her neck deepening the kiss.

The magic was just there. Until....

"Oi,you two! Get a room!" And with that,they broke away. But Draco still was holding her neck and kissing it.

Hermione broke away which made him groan.

"I think you had enough kiss today,hun."she says smiling at the panting blonde. Who smiled back at her.

"But that's not enough."he says moving closer to her. She kissed him the last time and said,"Maybe we can after classes.".

"Will the both of you get out already?"says Ginny barging in the bathroom.

"Hun. Let them be."

"We have classes babe,and Drac. Get ready fast."

"All right ." So,he did as told and went out together. Him and Hermione were holding hands as always. Same was for the other two.

"Mione. How,the Helena Ravenclaw did you get in the shower?"

"I got in because Draco said he's still getting those nightmares. So,I wanted him to feel better."

"By making out in the shower with the shower on. Romantic. Just like kissing in the rain."

"Add up that he was naked."

"Will the both of you shut up?"

"I see hands on the waist somewhere."says Percy walking along with Penelope.

"Hey you guys."says Hermione hugging both of them.

"How did they react when you told?"

"Didn't you hear us?"

"Sorry. Blondie here was sleepy."

"Shut it,babe."he says kissing her nose.

"They reacted really well. Even though at our age of 26."

"Awww....I wish it will look like you Penny. And Fred if it's a boy."

"Why not me?"asks Percy pretending to look hurt.

"Hun. I'm sure it will be either you or Fred."says Penny kissing him.

"Ewww..get a room."

"See you all later."they say walking away.

"Hey."says Ron.

"Hey Ron. Where's Panz? "

"We....broke up."he says looking away.

"What? Why?"

"Her parents won't accept me. So I broke up with her in their faces. To make them realise what pain she will be without me."he says voice breaking at the end.