Chapter 43:"Is it safe to trust her?"

(Listen to Welcome To My Life for the whole chapter)

"Mia? You awake?"says a voice somewhere beside Hermione.

"I am now. Morning."

"Morning. Breakfast?"

"Sure." He helped her stand up and they walked downstairs.

"Morning! Breakfast you two."says Mrs. Weasley from the kitchen.

"Hi Molly. Where are the others? "

"They just finished,Mia. They're outside on a snowball fight."

"Oh. Are you gonna join them?"asks Hermione to Fred.

"Maybe. What about you?"he adds looking at her.

"I might. If I have enough energy.."she adds whispering the last part. Both she and Fred ate breakfast then went back upstairs to change.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."she held his hand and the both of them walked outside to where they were. Fred joined in the snowball fight while Hermione walked around.

While walking around,she bumps into Fred and nearly trips,but Fred caught her by his arms on her waist and both of them leaning down with Fred above Hermione.

"Sorry."she says.

"It's fine."he says lifting both of them into standing positions. Both of them felt something cold on their backs as the snowballs from Ginny and George hit them. Hermione formed two gigantic snowballs and threw it back at the two of them. When the two got covered in snow,all of them laughed.

Even Molly and Arthur came out smiling at their laughing  family. Even though Harry,Hermione and Ginny were not Weasleys,they still considered them as family.

"Oi. No forcefields! "says Ginny standing up.

"She's older Gin. Of course she's allowed."says Harry winking. Soon as she heard this,she felt something cold on her back.

"Oh,that is IT Ronald!"Hermione says running after Ron with loads of snow in her hand. The others watched the two chase each other around. When she finally caught up with him,she shoved the snow on his back and ran back to where the others were. Hermione,Ginny,and Fleur were on one side,and George,Fred,Harry,Ron,Bill,Charlie and Percy in the opposite side.

"There's only three of us. And there are about 7 of them. What the hell are we supposed to do?"whisper - exclaims Ginny.

"We weel slay zem! Zey should not mess with girls like us! We are going to beat zem!"Fleur whispers back.

"Pandora's pyramid!"the three girls said placing their hands on top of each other and doing a hand in.

While forming the snowballs,Hermione,Ginny and Fleur added things to their snowballs. Hermione added food coloring at the middle of hers,Ginny added perfume with small flowers in them on hers and Fleur added glitter and small flowers. They planned this well,and they knew this would beat the boys.

"Zey weel regret battling with us for zis snowball fight. "

"And they would all smell like teenage girls."whispers Ginny. The three of them burst into laughter.

"Ready?"Ron yelled from the other side.

"Ready!" All the girls yelled.

"FIRE!"all of them yelled at the same time. They went out from their base and ran at each other. All the girls had their snowballs floating behind them. And Bill,Charlie and Percy were Fleur and Ginny's first victims. Ron,George and Harry were being attacked with snowballs by Hermione. Fred was right behind Hermione and he shoved snowballs on her back.