Chapter 21:"I still love him...."

Hermione got out of bed and went to the common room. Tomorrow was the competition. And everyone were sprawled on the sofas and beanbags. But there was one person who was in the porch. Draco.

Hermione went out to the porch and stood where he was.

"Beautiful day,isn't it? "He asks when he felt her presence.

"Yeah. It's Fall again and I'm absolutely sure Ginny and the girls would be dragging me for more dress shopping."

"Is there another dance?"

"On October 31st there is."

"Oh." Hermione wished he knew what was going on insideher head. What he did next surprised her. He placed his right hand on her head and leaned it down on his shoulders . Both of them felt nice at this very moment. Like they were together again. But they both knew they are not. So,Hermione walked back inside,leaving the blonde broken. She was broken too. But maybe they really are not meant for each other. She went to the bathroom and came out wearing an olive pastel shirt with the Hogwarts Polo shirt and complete skirt with sock and shoes. And she straightened her hair.

"Talk about someone on improper uniform."says Ginny.

"Shut it. We have to practise. Again and today."

"You mad arse. We have Quidditch. "

"Then after it."

"Guys. Quidditch in 20 minutes,we gotta go."

"Come on."

She was still broken. Every second she steps,she gets more shattered and broken.

They all reached the Hall and Draco was with Alixia. It broke Hermione,of course.

"Hey,my little booknymph."George says coming to her and kissing her forehead. Draco was clenching his fists at the sight of it. Blaise walked over to him and calmed him down.

"Everyone! We should all get to the pitch at once!"calls Harry. They all walked out to the pitch. They got ready for entering.

"Here we have the Gryffindor Quidditch team! Potter! Weasley!  Weasley! Weasley! Lovelace! Bell! And finally.......Granger!" They all flew out forming a large G on their flight pattern.

"The Slytherin team! Malfoy! Parkinson! Zabini! Nott! Goyle! Greengrass! And Greengrass! "

"I want a nice game. The Quaffle is released,and the game begins!" Everyone cheered when Hermione got the Quaffle first and zoomed off,

"Gryffindor in possesion of the Quaffle, and she scords! 10 points to Gryffindor! "

"Gryffindor in possesion Bell drops the Quaffle, Nott catches it...Weasley saves the goal! Slytherin-Gryffindor in possesion! Weasley scores! Another 10 points to Gryffindor! "

"Granger gets the Quaffle, feints to the left and-ooohhh! That has got to hurt! Chaser Zabini falls from his broom having no idea what got him! Hermione scores! Another 10 points to Gryffindor! "

"Nott in possession of the Quaffle,Chris beats it right out of his hands and passes it to Weasley! She scores! Another 10 points to Gryffindor! "

"Zabini back and in possesion,he scores! 10 points to Slytherin! "

"Nott in possesion,feints to the right,watch out! There is a bludger!" Daphne sees the coming bludger and whacks it far away from Theo.

"Thanks."

"He scores! Another 10 points to Slytherin! Potter sees the snitch and follows after it!" Harry and Draco were flying around.

George was looking at her with a grin that she had never seen before. More like an evil grin. He took his wand and ponted it at her. Then a heavy bright light hits her.