Chapter 44:Snowball fights,Sibling fights

(Listen to All I Want For Christmas for the while chapter)

Hermione did not talk to Blaise the next day. There were 8 more days before Christmas. They were outside again. But today,she did not join them. She was just standing in front of her snowman from yesterday. Someone came up behind her,and she instantly knew who it was.

"You still mad at him?"

"Yeah. And it looks like he doesn't even care if I am."

"On the outside he doesn't, on the inside he does."

"Doesn't look like it."

"You,missy,need to talk to him. To know more about it."

"After what he did? No."

"Mia."

"He has to realize his own mistake. He's already 18 for Merlin's sake."

"I believe that he is old enough,but he needs someone to guide him."

"You know what Gid? How are you smart at these kind of stuff? You're good in pranks and good at being wise."

"Being the older one Mia,big chance of it really."

"And that is why I love you." She pecked his lips and sat down on one of the log benches.

"You excited for the Christmas party? After it,mom and dad are going with Lucius and Narcissa to the Manor. So we have the house to ourselves. "

"Sorta. I wish we could prank call Percy again."

"Did he fall for it?"

"He did and he said he nearly had a heart attack. Whenever we saw him the next day,we would start turning into fits of giggles. And he would shake his head at us smiling."

"Always the sport one he is."

"I know. He never really gets mad whenever we do something to him."

"Maybe we should try the prank call again. But with someone else."

"That's a good idea."

"You know what,Hermione? Even though you are not with them,you still attack us with your snowballs and they still beat us."exclaims Bill.

"Yeah. And thanks Fleur. Now my hair has glitter."says Charlie.

"You're welcome. Eef we do zis every yeear,we weel always beeat you."

"Fleur's right. And we can always win because of Mia. Her snowballs have food coloring in them,so,good luck washing it."

"When are we ever gonna beat you anyway?"

"No chance,brother."Says Ginny to Draco.

"Whatever. You guys wanna go out again?"

"Sure."

"Okay. Be ready in five minutes." All of them went back inside and changed.

" All of them went back inside and changed