Chapter 47:Hermione's Secret Depression

They were all outside for the afternoon,and Hermione and Fred were walking side by side,and hands entwined.

"Hey Mia?"asks Pansy,whose head was on Ron's shoulder.

"Yep?"

"When is she gonna come here on the school? Jane,I mean."

"Next year. McGonagall allowed her to come next year as a fifth year. She was supposed to be in that year last year,but she couldn't. "

"Because someone used the Imperious curse on her."

"Yeah."

"She didn't deserve that."

"No one did."

"Hey,guys,look it's Orion."

"Hey everyone."

"Hi Orion. Who did you come here with?"

"Oh. Professor McGonagall told me and Jane to come here. Probably for studying here next year."

"Yeah. Maybe."

"I gotta go. Jane's already there."

"Okay! Jeez. Everyone seems to be in huge hurries today."says George.

"Shouldn't you be as well,professor?" All of them laughed while George shook his head.

"Not much work today. "

"I'll give you work. Clean my room." Everyone laughed again and George chuckled a bit as well.

"Look. Isn't that Kingsley's patronus?"

"Yeah. It is." The patronus began speaking in Kingsley's voice.

"Miss Granger. Pass this message to Headmistress McGonagall herself. There has been an attack at the home of late Nymphadora Tonks. We already sent aurors to the home,but we still need you and Headmistress McGonagall. I believe Jane had nothing to do with this. Please come as soon as you can." It spoke. Hermione froze for a moment,then told all of them to go back inside.

She ran to the teacher's table and alerted McGonagall immediately.

"Professor. There has been an attack."

"Oh my word. Where?"

"At Tonks's home." McGonagall gasped and immediately went back to the lounge.

"Professor. Do you need our-"

"No,Mister Weasley. We do not need to lose anyone else anymore. Miss Granger. Grab everything you need. As fast as possible."

"Yes professor. "Hermione ran to her room and grabbed all the stuff she needed. She also changed her clothes.

 She also changed her clothes