Chapter 24:Dangerous Mission

Hermione woke up on a Monday,still in their common room. She had to go as a Ravenclaw today,and she knew about it. As she got ready,applied make up and made her hair red and wavy.

The skirt which Fred sent to her was not 2 inch pleatedand she was not supposed to wear tights

The skirt which Fred sent to her was not 2 inch pleatedand she was not supposed to wear tights. Geez. Ravenclaws. (No offence to my fellow Ravenclaws out there. I'm the one who's absolutely sassy of what to wear.).

She got out of the common room and all of them were mouths dropped. The skirt was 4.5 inches above her knee,the socks were too short not reaching above her knee and the sleeves of the polo were only half way of her whole arm.

"It's gonna be hard to resist you now."says Blaise earning a punch in the thigh from his girlfriend and sister.

"We have to go." They walked out to the halls and saw that Fred was waiting for them.

"Hey,Fred."Hermione says hugging him.

"Did you really miss me that much,Mia?"

"You and your stupid arse. "

"Wait wait wait. Did you just call her 'Mia'?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing...."

Only Fred calls you that,Herms

I know. How is it that he knows?

We have no idea big sis. You've known him. Maybe you told him?....

No. His original nickname for me was Mimi.

Then how and when did he find out about that nickname?

Trust me. No idea.

What if he actually is Fred? As in the Funniest Weasley Ever?

You're just like George. He's dead.

Omigosh. I'm so sorry,Mione

It's fine Draco oh,who the heck am I kidding. I'm tearing up like mad.

"Shall we now? Do you guys wanna go in? We have more room."

"Do you guys want to?"

"Yeah."

"We're like in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. now."

"Oh yeah. Although no one's blonde at the moment."

"Yeah. Only a platinum blonde,dark brown,caramel brown,2 gingers and a brown."

"At least we know it by personality."

"Yeah. You guys can walk in with us. Mia? Would you like to do the honours?"

"My pleasure." She turned all of them into Ravenclaws. Ginny got her hair turned into a golden blonde and Kate's turned into dirty blonde. Kate got taller and Ginny got smaller. The two boys got their hair turned into brownish black. Which Draco got annoyed of.