Chapter 29:"Shut up! Just shut up!"...

Hermione woke up back in her bed the next morning. It was a Monday again and they had classes. On Friday, Draco's dad will be sentenced. And Hermione had to visit her muggle parents. She doesn't even know if she could still make it to the hearing of Lucius. She knew she will be very upset. But she had to go. She got on her uniform and walked out. By the time she was at the hall, she decided to sit far from them. She was in such a depression. She knew how it felt like to lose a parent. And now,her ex is about to feel it. She didn't want that to happen. So she planned something.

It was Charms and all were just writing their notes.

Ll:Hermione?

Aa:Yeah?

Ll:Meet me after class. We have a free period. Someone is here to meet us.

Aa:Only the two of us?

Ll:Yes. As soon as the bell rings,go outside and straight to the third floor corridor.

Aa:Okay. I trust you with this one.

There was 5 minutes more until she had to meet Luna.

Ring ring!

Hermione bolted outside as fast as she could,the others can't even follow her. She ran to the stairs straight to the corridor.

"Luna?"

"Hermione. Here." Hermione walked further and saw Luna standing with the one and only,Narcissa Malfoy.

"Hermione?"she says. Hermione ran to her and hugged her.

"How,Hermione? How?"

"I had a protection blessing from Dumbledore himself."

"I have to talk to the both of you. Before they come back to the manor. Lucius is innocent. Take this vial to the court room. It is filled with the memory I collected from my husband myself. Of what he had to go through."

"Okay. You better go. It's not safe. See you soon,Narcissa." The witch apparated away.

"I trust you on this one,Hermione. Keep it safe."

"I will." The two girls walked back to the Hall.

"Where were the two of you?" They all hugged Luna. They tried to hug Hermione too,but,she moved away.

"Excuse me. I must see Professor McGonagall."Then she walked away outside of the Hall. All of them looked at Percy who just came to their spot.

"Hey hey hey. Don't look at me. Look at Luna."he says putting his arms up in defence.

"I've already comforted her a million times."

"Then who will?"

Hermione was walking outside crying softly.

I can't take it anymore! What the actual hex am I supposed to do now? I used an excuse which will make me feel worse! And I have to see my ex suffer! What the actual hex! I wish I really DID die...

"Arya?"asks a voice. She saw the colour of Fred's eyes.

"Fred. Nice seeing you." She tried to walk away,but he held her wrist.

"Arya. What's wrong?"

"No one will understand." She tried to walk away again but Fred pulled her into his arms and allowed her to cry on his chest.

It feels like 4th year all over again.....Damn.

"I will. Even though I don't know what it is. I still will understand. "

"Really? "

"Yeah. I feel it. I've felt it when Hermione died. I felt like I couldn't do anything else. And it felt like I didn't know what to do. But now,here I am,standing tall as ever."